Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Next goal is crucial, it's not over yet. 

Would like to see Vrancic on as soon as possible with Drmic on to support Pukki.  Might as well go for it.

They think it’s all over ? It is now

What’s the point in persevering with Duda? Brings little to the team and won’t be here next season. Play the players that we will be relying on to get us back up next season 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Next goal is crucial, it's not over yet. 

Would like to see Vrancic on as soon as possible with Drmic on to support Pukki.  Might as well go for it.

Please entertain us now with positive rhetoric.

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

What difference will it make bringing Emi on you weird freak? The key issue today is we’re clearly missing Zimbo and Byram. 

But Godfey and Lewis are worth £60m. And we still lose with Zimbo and Byram every week.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Ask wolves fans or Leicester fan. You can keep trolling the Coventry and Bury crap out every time someone questions the clubs ambition. For some existence as in life just isn’t enough, you must strive to improve and more importantly evolve!!!

Great then go forward, get in touch with Delia, propose how you’re going to change things at the club and invest, or find someone to back you and buy the club, you make it sound so easy! Or jump to Leicester we won’t miss you.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Don't judge on one season? Can we judge on the owners time in charge then? The appalling waste of funds last time in the top flight, resulting in a complete denial of what you need to survive in the top flight the time? You do not enjoy being bottom, I do not enjoy just being here... Let's not bother getting promoted if we are just treating it as a season away from our true level... Top26.. laughable

Exactly 

3 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

Godfrey must be the most overrated at the club. Positionally woeful.

It must be said, we don't look great defensively when he plays.

Well, I mean, we look even worse defensively when he plays. Sort of sh1t normally then really sh1t.

A good young player who I think has been exposed too much this season; he only started about half the games in the Championship last season. He'll improve, no doubt.

OTBC

• Like 1

The one game we need to step up in, and change and we are three down and nowhere. 

Relegate us now. 

Sell the useless sods who had one good season, and start again. 

2 minutes ago, NWC said:

Mcclean, Duda and Rupp - possibly the 3 worst midfielders in the premier league 😳

This I do agree with, Vrancic in my book should be there along with Buendia, his stats prove that he’s a starter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It was you Indy who stated that we would have ' more funds to build with '. I Beg to differ which is not moaning merely an opinion based on a warning of a £38 million deficit.

Of course we will have more funds Til, stop being pedantic, we’re far stronger now, imagine you lot giving it some large had we sold Buendia in January, do you really think we would have been in the same position had we not got promotion! Buendia, Cantwell and Aarons would have been gone this year, so of course we’re in a far better financial position with more to invest.

5 minutes ago, Indy said:

This I do agree with, Vrancic in my book should be there along with Buendia, his stats prove that he’s a starter.

So you agree the our great manager has picked the 3 worst midfielders in the league ahead of players you think are better. So no need for me to go find this billionaire backer then we could just do something different and maybe things might be better. The penny has dropped. My god

Edited by Hardhouse44

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Great then go forward, get in touch with Delia, propose how you’re going to change things at the club and invest, or find someone to back you and buy the club, you make it sound so easy! Or jump to Leicester we won’t miss you.

Is Delia Smith your mother? For goodness sake talk sense. Every post you make you criticize someone else.

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

So you agree the our great manager has picked the 3 worst defenders in the league ahead of players you think are better. So no need for me to go find this billionaire backer then we could just do something different and maybe things might be better. The penny has dropped. My god

No they’re midfielders! We were talking about......penny needs to drop with you, get you’re billionaire and buy the club. Everything has its price. Off you go!

Edited by Indy