Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wolves Match Thread.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Farke can't wait for 80 mins until he makes a sub this week

Are you saying that he needs to make a change now?

Or that Farke really can't wait until the 80th minute, because that's when he gets really excited to make ineffective changes that are too late?

Well this isn’t good.. shocking defending again; change the record! This goes back for ages under Farke right back to the 4-0 defeat against Millwall. Great to watch, can slice open champ defences, but can’t defend.

Its probably the most profitable business model to produce a team who are good on the eye and good technically - but the results must then come second.

The mid week interview with Webber annoyed me as well ... bottom of the league and hardly a critical question asked??

It’s not just missing Emi though.

He could still have come on second half with it still being all square if the defence was tighter.

The real issue for me today so far is the loss of Zimbo and Byram. We’ve looked so much stronger with them at the back, sadly we look like the defence of old today. Ben has been slow to react and doesn’t want to tackle, I’m sure he will become a top defender in time but right now we do have better in my opinion, unfortunately they’re injured currently so it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Now I’ve put some nonsense on here by my own admission but that statement beats me hands down.

Really how? Every one on here thinks we have a £100 million pounds worth of young talent, we’ve got £150 million pounds worth of funds from this season and we’ve bought some great youngsters to improve our youth structure going forwards, ask Coventry fans if they would like to be where you are!

5 minutes ago, Surfer said:

To everyone frustrated and angry. We can all see the same thing, but let's judge the club over more than one season eh? 

You're kidding right.  There are lot on here who have been saying our defensive record has been bad for years and nothing has been done about it.  Not just one season!

We let in about two game regardless of who plays. It's not down to Farke it's down to Webber's poor recruitment and our owners complete lack of ambition.

Plenty of slow midfield possession which is getting us nowhere. Why do they keep giving it to a closely marked Rupp who never looks like doing anything with the ball. Duda anonymous as usual. DF will be showing his usual stubborness if he does not bring on Buendia at half time. We are crying out for someone to show some attacking intent. Perhaps we have not had much luck but we are clearly lacking in quality.

Agree with the statement that it’s similar to Farkes first season in charge. We look ok, had a lot of the ball but with no real intent or end product. Rupp has been poor, Duda non existent and Cantwell sloppy. It does beg the question what Buendia has done to not be included, problems at the training ground?

Some ridiculous comments on here though. The criticism of McLean?! He created the best chance and is actually moving and linking up play. Also, this is a good wolves side. We haven’t been awful, but the multi million pound team we’re playing have been better

How can Farke not see the same things we can? Buendia and Vrancic on. We need to start attacking games. Tired of this BS

3 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

People talking about Farke making a change at half time! Where have you been over the last 3 seasons? The man doesn't have the balls!

What difference will it make bringing Emi on you weird freak? The key issue today is we’re clearly missing Zimbo and Byram. 

We let in about two game regardless of who plays. It's not down to Farke it's down to Webber's poor recruitment and our owners complete lack of ambition.

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

It’s not just missing Emi though.

He could still have come on second half with it still being all square if the defence was tighter.

The real issue for me today so far is the loss of Zimbo and Byram. We’ve looked so much stronger with them at the back, sadly we look like the defence of old today. Ben has been slow to react and doesn’t want to tackle, I’m sure he will become a top defender in time but right now we do have better in my opinion, unfortunately they’re injured currently so it is what it is.

It's not Lewis, it's BG.. Looks woeful. Sell and replace if somone wants to pay silly money. 

8 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Next goal is crucial, it's not over yet. 

Its been over since the end of November for those with eyes to see.

Ive enjoyed many of the games but that doesn't mean that the outcome wasn't clear early on.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Really how? Every one on here thinks we have a £100 million pounds worth of young talent, we’ve got £150 million pounds worth of funds from this season and we’ve bought some great youngsters to improve our youth structure going forwards, ask Coventry fans if they would like to be where you are!

Ask wolves fans or Leicester fan. You can keep trolling the Coventry and Bury crap out every time someone questions the clubs ambition. For some existence as in life just isn’t enough, you must strive to improve and more importantly evolve!!!

Sorry, I've been led to believe by many on here that it's down to bad luck and we're bound to get the rub of the green soon 👍

5 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Yeah just accept and enjoy losing every week guys.... Said no football fan ever... 

Oh yes they do. City fans on this forum do

Edited by Hardhouse44

Don't judge on one season? Can we judge on the owners time in charge then? The appalling waste of funds last time in the top flight, resulting in a complete denial of what you need to survive in the top flight the time? You do not enjoy being bottom, I do not enjoy just being here... Let's not bother getting promoted if we are just treating it as a season away from our true level... Top26.. laughable

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

So what are you moaning about, if we don’t have the money to buy better what are you expecting Til? What happened to you?

It was you Indy who stated that we would have ' more funds to build with '. I Beg to differ which is not moaning merely an opinion based on a warning of a £38 million deficit.

Mcclean, Duda and Rupp - possibly the 3 worst midfielders in the premier league 😳

• Like 1