Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Wilder V Fury

Got up to watch it. Thought Wilder would knock Fury on his ar5e...but it was a complete master class by the Gypsy King. Amazing performance from start to finish.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

Just watched the full fight on Youtube. Tyson and absolute monster, at one point licking the blood off Wilder's shoulder from his burst eardrum! Wilder a rag doll most of the fight, can't seeing him coming back for a re-match.

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just watched the full fight on Youtube. Tyson and absolute monster, at one point licking the blood off Wilder's shoulder from his burst eardrum! Wilder a rag doll most of the fight, can't seeing him coming back for a re-match.

Spot on Capt, at no point did Wilder look at the races. Really pleased for Fury, he has certainly dragged himself back from the brink, respect.

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Joshua should avoid him at all costs.

I think you're right, and I think he may well do that.

I think they may avoid each other for a bit longer.

Just watched the fight and I think his corner should definitely have ended it after the sixth. And the ref maybe should have called the doctor.

I watched it though a KODI Link, I'd never pay for it as Sky already take enough money. Fury did as he said before the fight, too many fighters back off Wilder trying to avoid his right hand but Fury decided to attack. That punch in the 3rd finished the fight after that it was just a matter of time. I'd love to see a Joshua v Fury fight just to see all the belts in one boxers hands