CANARYKING

Cheer yourself up by hopping over to

The posts on there are solid,  Just one example, this one with genuinely wonderful prose- I  salute the binner who produced it :

”You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear. ITFC is one of the worst run football clubs in professional football, hence our inexorable descent down the leagues. No manager on earth could make anything of this club while Mr faceless Portfolio ticket seller owns it. Bring in Klopp and Guardiola, with Mourinho making the tea and it might scrape mid table in Div 1 next year. That we have clueless Lambert shining his rear end in the managers chair while totting up his pension money and working his way through his Noddy book just means the decline will accelerate.”

• Haha 1

They're still way too high in the FL rankings for me to feel happy about their demise yet. I won't feel like karma has finally caught up with them until they drop out of L2 or fold like Bury. Might have a bit of a chuckle next season though when they're in the L1 relegation places under Steve Evans 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Haha 1

Their record against the better sides in that league this season has become almost surgical in nature. Check out this graphic table (Soccerstats if anyone is interested)-

image.png.23e796c9aad7ee92f85548fe96c71960.png

1 win across 13 games against the top 8 (excluding themselves), just 3 losses in 20 below that line. 

If they won every game against teams below them and drew every game above them (which would be the second best form in the country after Liverpool) they would finish with 79 points which is usually enough to get 5th or 6th. 

I'm not saying the fat lady is singing... but she's had her pre-match pint bought for her by Lambert for her brull'yant support, all I'm saying. 

Edited by Mason 47
  • Like 1