To those that are travelling to Spurs via car,  what are you doing once in London?

Last time we parked at Epping, got the tube to Liverpool Street and then the overground to White Hart Lane. However, the queues at the station were horrendous after game and it took us over 90 minutes to get back to the car.

On 22/02/2020 at 16:10, Hoola Han Solo said:

To those that are travelling to Spurs via car,  what are you doing once in London?

Last time we parked at Epping, got the tube to Liverpool Street and then the overground to White Hart Lane. However, the queues at the station were horrendous after game and it took us over 90 minutes to get back to the car.

Was hoping to hire a coach if I could find enough people willing to join me but I've had no response to that so will probably have to drive to Cheshunt.  Shame, I would have thought that enough people who intend to drive would have preferred a coach.

On 24/02/2020 at 15:55, Genesis1923 said:

Was hoping to hire a coach if I could find enough people willing to join me but I've had no response to that so will probably have to drive to Cheshunt.  Shame, I would have thought that enough people who intend to drive would have preferred a coach.

Have sent you pm

On 22/02/2020 at 16:10, Hoola Han Solo said:

At the old ground I always used Northumberland Park station rather than White Hart Lane because it was far less busy, and still within easy walking distance. Whether that has the same benefit now with 20 odd thousand extra people coming out of the new ground I don’t know.