Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Help- travelling to Wolves tomorrow.

I have a ticket to Wolves tomorrow but due to some unforeseen circumstances my transport plans have been messed up.

Long shot but if anyone happens to be driving from the North Herts area tomorrow and has a spare seat, I'd be in your debt. Will pay petrol money obviously.

Edited by king canary

8 minutes ago, king canary said:

I have a ticket to Wolves tomorrow but due to some unforeseen circumstances my transport plans have been messed up.

Long shot but if anyone happens to be driving from the North Herts area tomorrow and has a spare seat, I'd be in your debt. Will pay petrol money obviously.

KC, can you edit your title to be more specific? - am just thinking you might give yourself a better chance if you titled it ‘Help - Travelling to the Wolves match!’, I dunno, something like that! May catch the eye better and more likely to get a hit, good luck! 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

KC, can you edit your title to be more specific? - am just thinking you might give yourself a better chance if you titled it ‘Help - Travelling to the Wolves match!’, I dunno, something like that! May catch the eye better and more likely to get a hit, good luck! 👍🏼

Have done, thanks!

Glad to see you got your lift . Driver better be prepared for some tough debates

See everyone at the game! Will be looking out for the chirpy guy in the crown. I’m the long grey one with hard shoulders and a central parting

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Thanks guys- all sorted and on my way!

Good news. Enjoy the game! 

47 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

M6 closed in both directions at Walsall 

Must have heard that KC got a lift!

😉.... for the benefit of sensitive souls.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Must have heard that KC got a lift!

😉.... for the benefit of sensitive souls.

Ha! My journey is actually mainly train based now so they've wasted their time with the M6!

Just now, king canary said:

Ha! My journey is actually mainly train based now so they've wasted their time with the M6!

Kool, enjoy the match. OTBC!