Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

Re: POLL - Will Paul Rankin every post anything positive in support of our club

Yes Chase was a naughty old man. I''m glad the club has handed back the Main Stand, the Barclay Stand and the training facilities like our third world neighbours did with the Anderson money.

It was also a very positive move for the club to say " we don''t want any bits of land, you have them back you rogue"

After all, we were top of the league when he took over so all he did was get us relegated

Boooooo

[quote user="MadDan"]Yes Chase was a naughty old man. I''m glad the club has handed back the Main Stand, the Barclay Stand and the training facilities like our third world neighbours did with the Anderson money.

It was also a very positive move for the club to say " we don''t want any bits of land, you have them back you rogue"

After all, we were top of the league when he took over so all he did was get us relegated

Boooooo[/quote]

ok as my posts keep getting deleted for legal reasons. The club was in a dire financial state when Mr Chase left the club after his chairmanship.

Mr Chase is still a richer man than me, and owns several successful building companies I beleive.