Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Klose Getting Closer

Would be good if true.

I can see a scenario where we started the season with only one crocked CD on the pitch to having all 4 on in a game towards the end. 

59 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Would be good if true.

I can see a scenario where we started the season with only one crocked CD on the pitch to having all 4 on in a game towards the end. 

Once we're  2 nil up of course👍🥅

1 hour ago, Indy_Bones said:

McGovern can't hold a ball when diving to save his life...

I was thinking just that watching it. 

Looking forward to seeing Klose back. Very classy player when on his game . Hope he finds form quickly, seems an age since we have seen him. 

Nice little trick by Pukki at 6:14 (almost got maimed) and Grant getting nailed at 6:57. Good to see the guys putting in effort in training. :classic_laugh:

On 21/02/2020 at 00:30, Thirsty Lizard said:

0.43 to 1.06 on here. Probably absolutely nothing, but can't see Hernandez anywhere on this. 

Ah - unfortunately it wasn't 'absolutely nothing'. Hernandez out for an unspecified time with a knee injury. 😞 

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Ah - unfortunately it wasn't 'absolutely nothing'. Hernandez out for an unspecified time with a knee injury. 😞 

Damn, lets hope we’re not on the verge of another injury crisis, TL - that really would be the icing on the cake 

8 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I have a suspicion he's never fully recovered from #stairgate. He was terrific in the first game he came back but didn't seem the same thereafter, appeared reluctant to take players on. I'm not convinced Teemu's fully recovered from the toe incident either.

Edited by ron obvious

2 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I have a suspicion he's never fully recovered from #stairgate. He was terrific in the first game he came back but didn't seem the same thereafter, seemed hesitant to take players on. I'm not convinced Teemu's fully recovered from the toe incident either.

Totally agree, Ron. I think the Teemu one is a really difficult problem to solve - do you keep playing him hoping you’ll get him back into goal scoring form, or do you give Drmic that shot to show what he can do? Teemu’s the man, but I’ll be honest, if the team sheet comes out tomorrow and Farke gives Drmic a starting berth and rests Pukki for a week of so then I’d be happy either way.