Sign in to follow this  
Canary dwarf

Ings or pukki

Got a bit of a dilemma who to get in my dream team Ings or pukki ,love pukki to bits but seems to have lost his confidence in front of goal or ings been a goal machine for Southampton this year .so i thought ask you lot as there are some knowledgable people on here.otbc

1 minute ago, Indy_Bones said:

Ings for me, has been more consistent and Pukki's form hasn't justified his selection in a fantasy team recently.

I think your right but he will catch fire again it's just a case of when 😁

I'm third in the works league which is good and well in contention so I don't need to take risks .ps but really hoping im kicking myself in a few weeks time😂

I’ve got both Pukki and Ings, call it yellow tinted glasses but I believe it won’t be long before he finds his touch in front of goal again. Totally up to you, but I’m sticking with him 👍🏼

Btw, absolutely loving that everyone bar one of my rivals captained Salah against us this week. I went for De Bruyne, as I thought he’ll do better at home against West Ham than Salah will away at the fortress (bare in mind that he’s only scored 2 away goals out of his 14 all season), and single handedly Ginger Kev turned my tally around this week 😁

Yeah but you just know the moment you drop Pukki he will come good! He’s still my captain, clearly a decision of the heart rather than the head 😂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Admire the optimism and faith shown here,

My fantasy team has Deeney, Aguero and Jimenez up front because l need the points!

Don’t blame you, that’s a good frontline, CW! 

Whereas there is certainly some skill and knowledge needed regarding Fantasy Football (I.e using upcoming fixtures to your advantage regarding transfer moves etc), there is also a huge amount of luck involved - We’ve all had that week where we think we have the banker captain, and then he’s either been dropped or not performed! Differential captains, with a big slice of luck, is the key to being successful I think! 🤔

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I’ve got both Pukki and Ings, call it yellow tinted glasses but I believe it won’t be long before he finds his touch in front of goal again. Totally up to you, but I’m sticking with him 👍🏼

Btw, absolutely loving that everyone bar one of my rivals captained Salah against us this week. I went for De Bruyne, as I thought he’ll do better at home against West Ham than Salah will away at the fortress (bare in mind that he’s only scored 2 away goals out of his 14 all season), and single handedly Ginger Kev turned my tally around this week 😁

Good call and ginger Kev is the daddy 😄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Don’t blame you, that’s a good frontline, CW! 

Whereas there is certainly some skill and knowledge needed regarding Fantasy Football (I.e using upcoming fixtures to your advantage regarding transfer moves etc), there is also a huge amount of luck involved - We’ve all had that week where we think we have the banker captain, and then he’s either been dropped or not performed! Differential captains, with a big slice of luck, is the key to being successful I think! 🤔

3 years in a row now I’ve played my triple captain on a “sure bet” and had it blow up in my face. 😭

• Haha 1