Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

Sam McCallum

I enjoyed that. One advantage with this signing is the style of play at Norwich will not be alien to him. Coventry are the best passing team in league one so I think he’ll be ready and up to speed after a full summers training.

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

This is a defender we've paid millions for who falls asleep😴 in an MRI scanner?!?!?!?!?!?😠

I think the way VAR is going they'll incorporate a MRI scanner to see if the players brain activity was offside.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

This is a defender we've paid millions for who falls asleep😴 in an MRI scanner?!?!?!?!?!?😠

Ha, I did the same, hospital staff were pleased they'd got me that relaxed. Though I admit I'll not be playing football any time soon :)

He may have just closed his eyes... Not actually asleep??

I don't know, I haven't watched it. But I often nearly fall asleep at the dentist so maybe I could pass out in an MRI machine too?!

Not sure if the link above is the short version (approx 5 minutes long), but there is also a 30 minute version here which is obviously even far more in depth, thought I’d share as I don’t want any of you City supporters to miss this interesting documentary (30min version is below)

Regarding the MRI scanner, apparently he could spend up to 2.5 hours in there during the afternoon’s medical, so after a long days excitement then I can understand why players nod off during this part of their medical.

I wonder who the Dutch player was who was quite pricey and failed a medical for us after not disclosing he’d damaged his ankle aged 12?, though fortunately the MRI rumbled this. Makes me quite confident having watched all of this that there is no way that Josip Drmic or others have anything serious we need to be worried about, we clearly do not take ‘that much’ of a gamble on players - the club doctors etc are clearly extremely thorough in their work during a medical and Stuart gets a report on every single detail. Quite fascinating.

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I enjoyed that. One advantage with this signing is the style of play at Norwich will not be alien to him. Coventry are the best passing team in league one so I think he’ll be ready and up to speed after a full summers training.

The strange thing is he’s signed from league 1, for a premiership team and he’ll probably end up playing against his old team in the championship.......