Sign in to follow this  
chocolate nutter

Finnegan #######!!!!!

Have just found out whos Jerome agent is that Finnegan!!!!!!!!,yes the same idot who caused so much c##p with Francis!!!!!!!!,Can''t believe i just done that mentioned 2 of the people i hate in 1 sentence.

With it looking like Ashton is going and us making a bid for Jerome that means we have got to deal with this idot again!!!!!,i bet there are some people down at carrow rd that are not happy about this?.

I know they are a part of our game (Sucking the life out of it)but i can''t stand it that we will be putting money into this idots pocket!!!!!!.

Oh, this simply ain''t on CN, if we did get Jerome, next season is his bloody agent going to kick off again like in the Francis fiasco?.

Better to avoid him at all costs in my book.

[quote user="chocolate nutter"]

Have just found out whos Jerome agent is that Finnegan!!!!!!!!,yes the same idot who caused so much c##p with Francis!!!!!!!!,Can''t believe i just done that mentioned 2 of the people i hate in 1 sentence.

With it looking like Ashton is going and us making a bid for Jerome that means we have got to deal with this idot again!!!!!,i bet there are some people down at carrow rd that are not happy about this?.

I know they are a part of our game (Sucking the life out of it)but i can''t stand it that we will be putting money into this idots pocket!!!!!!.

[/quote]

I think he is the same guy who convinced Ellington to leave wigan!!

Stan Collymore''s agent Tony Finnegan  - lol

Tony Finnegan, Ellington''s agent,

Francis’s agent, a certain Mr. Tony Finnegan, got on the blower to all the Premiership clubs during the close season

Lomana has always wanted to come to Portsmouth and it looks 99 per cent certain
that he will," his agent Tony Finnegan

We have agreed personal terms," Reo-Cokers agent Tony Finnegan

Jason Euell''s agent Tony Finnegan