Sign in to follow this  
Hazel Grove Canary

Scum game

hi im new to posting on this board but have reading reading for a while. as my name suggests i live in Hazel Grove, near Stockport and was wondering 2 things regarding the derby game. Firstly is there by some chance anyone going from round here who happens to have a spare ticket as i share my season ticket with my mum and she is going this year. or secondly is anyone going to be watching the game in a pub up here so at least there will be a few fans together rather than me shouting at the tv by myself!! thanks in advance

Hazel Grove Canary, I''m just up the road from you (in Didsbury, South Manchester)

I may be watching the Ipsh*t game in the City with a mate from work (Ipsh*t fan noless) but if not, I''ll probably be watching it at The Four In Hand pub in Didsbury. Met a few Norwich fans in there when I watched Norwich vs Birmingham a few years ago, sound pub and good atmosphere.

If you''re interested in meeting up to watch the game, send me a PM and I''ll send you directions...

I Wouldn`t waste your time with Northern canaries mate, membership down from 180 to 31, If u think Worthy is a clown you really want to meet the bunch that run this lot! its like red nose day