Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

I seriously question Farkes ability fo take this team any further

6 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So even if Coventry get promotion they are still enjoying the race to oblivion ? You can sing that to their fans when we play them next season.

Will they get a stadium if they get promoted?

It's amazing what you can celebrate about clubs who don't deserve to exist.

If they go up I'll be pleased for you. If the binners join them doubly pleased....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's amazing what you can celebrate about clubs who don't deserve to exist.

A rather strong opinion to have if i may say. Do the City or Towns plus the fans who ' don't deserve to exist '  fall under your sweeping statement ?

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A rather strong opinion to have if i may say. Do the City or Towns plus the fans who ' don't deserve to exist '  fall under your sweeping statement ?

You seem to have a soft spot for the trolls on this site...

But to answer your question not more so than Bury.

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Trolls plural might need further justification.

So you don't think Bury deserve to exist, is that what you are saying ? A bit harsh on the town and fans who tried desperately to save the day.

No, what I'm saying is that if Bury don't deserve to be in the league then those two clubs don't either.

Binners are losing btw but I expect they'll be thankful for your sentiments...

18 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Quite a bitter and twisted man when the guards dropped.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Regarding other clubs and their fans. Could have us too without the luck everyone needs.

So you think that the difference between the binners, Coventry and us is down to luck?

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

We could have been in the same boat and made desperate decisions at one time. I’m pleased for the fans of Coventry if they get promotion.

So perhaps the difference between Leicester and us is luck too?

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

To a point of course it is. If Coventry had been wound up there would have been no Maddison. Without his purchase and sale where would we be now ? 

We'd have been just fine because through a really lucky break Deli Ali would have came through our academy.

6 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

We'd have been just fine because through a really lucky break Deli Ali would have came through our academy.

You’ve got me again with that retort you cheeky monkey. 

On 17/02/2020 at 11:50, Hardhouse44 said:

Forget all this he wasn't backed by the owners I'm not interested in all that at the moment. I am questioning his use of the players he has got!

Rupp in for Emi! Really. Someone saying on another thread we're never happy and that the boss is making us hard to beat! Spare me. Should have done that the first time we played them and the subsequent games. Not now the horse is so far from the barn he needs a passport!

Yet again he watches on as the opposition bring on fresh legs whilst from the 60th minute on Rupp and the camp town racetrack 5 miles long are blowing out of their un match fit ar$es.

We had weathered the storm of livepool possession and with half an hour to go it was primed for the introductions of some pace from Hernandez and some creative guile from Emi.

But no yet again through either fear of not scraping a pointless nil nil draw (which as we know in the end we didn't) or of just shear bloody mindedness we wait until 10 minutes from the end to throw on Emi who yes we were crying out for, but also the totally inept Demic. 

Ok fine if youre throwing on a blistering forward of match winner pedigree but not Demic. We needed to create things for the our actual goalscoring forward already out there constanly starved of good service.

Sorry but what did it matter if after 60 minutes we lost 1 nil or 3 nil, or for that matter drew nil nil.

We should have looked to win. Yes win against the worlds best. They were having an off night, the conditions were leveling the playing field a little and some pace and guile would have put there fullback under some pressure, which is the best way to get a liverpool.

Poor management, poor tactics!

I agree to a extent, if this club had 11 Lionel messi one would have to be substitute as kenny Maclean is always on team sheet.

He was not in our best 11 players last season and should not be this season. The same could be said of Tettey. We signed Amadou as a defensive midfielder on loan and never played him in that position. Probably because bad player Kenny Maclean was picked in front

You have to give them a chance, but this season has been criminal. Any half decent manager would have got some wins. 

Farke out.