Sign in to follow this  
Myra Hawtree

Scousers never change

Liverpool “fan” walking back to Clarence Road after the game carrying a yellow seat.  Perhaps he wanted a souvenir of his team’s great win at Carrow Road!!  (I said What’s your name? and he said David Attenborough.  What a comedian!)

I think most of them were asleep for much of the game. Imagine being 20 pts clear at the top of the league and still hardly making any noise ? 
A few scousers making a bit of noise on the Diss train . Presumably heading back to their native Essex. 

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I think most of them were asleep for much of the game. Imagine being 20 pts clear at the top of the league and still hardly making any noise ? 
A few scousers making a bit of noise on the Diss train . Presumably heading back to their native Essex. 

At least if they were from Essex you didn’t have to listen to that scouse accent. 

Vermin.

Saw a bunch of them dragging their knuckles up Prince of Wales Road after the match... one of them went into one of those on-street urinal cubicles, and all the others took it in turns to kick the door as hard as they could while their 'mate' was taking a p*ss.