Regarding Andy Hughes, the opinion by myself hasn''t been sought yet, but I feel they guy could be the one to play right back. Colin and Jean both worry me with their commitment, fitness, and ability.

My wishes for the future

Hughes for right back

Please can we have a player on the right who can cross, why is it we are the only team in the land who cannot get a right winger. We wonder why Deano is unaffective, the guy needs service. please from somewhere can somebody unearth this player.

Is that too much to ask.

I hope not

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Regarding Andy Hughes, the opinion by myself hasn''t been sought yet, but I feel they guy could be the one to play right back. Colin and Jean both worry me with their commitment, fitness, and ability.

My wishes for the future

Hughes for right back

Please can we have a player on the right who can cross, why is it we are the only team in the land who cannot get a right winger. We wonder why Deano is unaffective, the guy needs service. please from somewhere can somebody unearth this player.

Is that too much to ask.

I hope not

[/quote]

apparantly hughes has done very well in the past slotting into the right back, and even left back berths!!

this is must win - no 4-4-2 for me.  assuming players are available: and we don''t sign a right winger in next 24 hours!

greeno

colin                                                doc                                                            flem                                    drury

hendo                                             dicko                                                         JJ                                       hucks

deano                                                      wly

no place for hughes or charlie, becuase in my opinion, they''re best suited to a defensive 4-3-3 playing away from home, trying to catch teams on the break.   any other views?

Tiny bit off topic but I would just like to congratulate Hughes,

whatever the doubts over his ability you cannot doubt his commitment,

so well done Hughes for not doing a Damien "I can''t play in a mask,

give me another month off" Francis.

I said this on 20/10/05. this is what I put in my thread titled HUGHES as Right back:

It has just came to me that Andy hughes played most of his games for Reading at Right back, From what you see of him I believe he would be an excellent one. How come NW has not tried this? He has brought in endless players to play in that position when he has a possible top one already at the club. The money he would save on bringing one in could then instead be spent on a decent right winger to play with him.

Worthington has just lost the plot, Why has he not tried this I feel that he would do a great job there as the captain.

Surely there is the foundations of a really good side amongst our players and I truly believe that Worthy cannot see it. The sooner we get a new manager in who would try things like this the better. I truly believe a new manager could turn this around and the play-offs would be well reachable.

Hughes did indeed play quite a lot of his last games at right back, and fitted in very well according to some Reading fans i know, prehaps this one needs to be tried?

although i would like to see MLJ a right back again, he never really had a chance to proove himself.