Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Fans that “sell” or “lend” their season tickets to away fans

First of all, gutsy performance from the lads today and I’m proud

second of all, fans that “lend” or “sell” their season tickets to their unwashed, glory hunting mates what kind of unbelievable scum are you? What is your problem?

very clearly their was someone being dragged from Barclay block e today, who gives a Barclay block e ticket to an away fan? What kind of brain dead moron does that?

I nearly had a full on fight with a plastic scouse cu@£ in the south stand today. I’m not a violent man, I’m more annoyed at the, frankly, traitorous Norwich “fan” who sold the ticket along with their soul to an 8 stone soaking wet tourist who’s never been to a game in his life.

have some f£&@ing loyalty and show up or literally f&@k off and don’t come anymore.

and don’t give me this “it’s my ticket I pay me money I takes me choice” b@&£ocks. You are a half arsed fan and a traitor to your culture, birthright and/or heritage. There are people queuing up to represent this club in the stands in your place. Go and play FIFA or something.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Totally agree. We had a few near us in the river end. However, to be fair to them they kept quiet but it is particularly annoying that plastics turn up on these games, that's for sure

Same at Spurs away, the entire row behind me was home fans - in a number of groups, not one-off individuals. Had to get a couple of the mouthiest ones ejected, stewards were excellent in dealing with it (good show from Spurs).

I wrote to the club to complain afterwards, and urge anyone else who agrees to do the same. As far as I know it’s not the club’s fault (at least directly), but the more votes of disapproval & evidence they receive the better they can strategise (assuming they want to).

16 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

First of all, gutsy performance from the lads today and I’m proud

second of all, fans that “lend” or “sell” their season tickets to their unwashed, glory hunting mates hat kind of unbelievable scum are you? What is your problem?

very clearly their was someone being dragged from Barclay block e today, who gives a Barclay block e ticket to an away fan? What kind of brain dead moron does that?

I nearly had a full on fight with a plastic scouse cu@£ in the south stand today. I’m not w violent man, I’m more annoyed at the, frankly, traitorous Norwich “fan” who sold the ticket along with their soul to an 8 stone soaking wet tourist who’s never been to a game in his life.

have some f£&@ing loyalty and show up or literally f&@k off and don’t come anymore.

and don’t give me this “it’s my ticket I pay me money I takes me choice” b@&£ocks. You are a half arsed fan and a traitor to your culture, birthright and/or heritage. Their are people queuing up to represent this club in the stands in your place. Go and play FIFA or something.

Don’t think they are the problem my friend. Take a leaf out of the rugby code book if I was you. Respect for a fellow human being perhaps whomever they ‘support’! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

Don’t think they are the problem my friend. Take a leaf out of the rugby code book if I was you. Respect for a fellow human being perhaps whomever they ‘support’! 

Get absolutely bent my good fellow. Do one and keep doing one until you are literally in the ocean.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

B-llocks, they and whoever sold it to them are taking seats away from proper Norwich fans

• Like 1

Rugby ‘fans’ are the biggest a-holes of the lot - it’s tough **** if you want to watch the game as many are only interested in getting pissed and getting their beers in.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Haha 1

Its infuriating. There are people out there - agents they are laughingly called - spivs would be more accurate - who will buy up tickets off fans at a good price, well above what someone paid and then sell them on for a much bigger profit. So some fans will buy as many tickets as they can and sell them on to spivs to make a little money.  It goes like this - buy for £30, sell for £40 or £45 the ticket will get sold on by the spiv for £80/90 perhaps more. Then there is no control of whether tickets go to home or away fans because spivs don't care about that in the slightest.  BUT - it should be easy for any club to identify who bought the tickets in the first place and blacklist them. 

I wonder if the chap in the Barclay was the same one I mentioned in the Norwich v Liverpool thread. He was quite brazen that he’d secured 2 tickets closest to the away supporters in the Jarrold.

30 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Get absolutely bent my good fellow. Do one and keep doing one until you are literally in the ocean.

Seems reasonable to me 👍

For games like this there should be a number given by the club that you can text if you feel a season ticket holder has sold their seat to an away supporter. The stewards should then check and if found to be an away supporter should be ejected from the ground ( it clearly says everywhere home supporters only ) and the season ticket holder should have their ticket removed. 
Should other fans ( not season ticket holders ) be found selling on tickets to away fans they should be banned from buying in the future.

I hold my hands up to sitting in home ends on the odd occasion but these tickets have always been bought from the opposing club, not opposing fans.

• Like 2

i over the Years have been to many Away games as a Norwich fans on Free tickets from the club we were playing 

As they were Free i had No say where i sat and Nearly always in the Home end 

if you keep quiet and enjoy the game etc No Problem Nobody would ever have known you were a away Fan

its the ones that Jump up and down etc in the Home end with Club colours on that get my Goat 

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

No club will knowingly sell tickets to away fans in the home areas, for obvious reasons.

I have it that they are duty bound to take steps that prevent away fans obtaining tickets in the home end by FL rules? 

I'm sure someone will find the rule.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i over the Years have been to many Away games as a Norwich fans on Free tickets from the club we were playing 

As they were Free i had No say where i sat and Nearly always in the Home end 

if you keep quiet and enjoy the game etc No Problem Nobody would ever have known you were a away Fan

its the ones that Jump up and down etc in the Home end with Club colours on that get my Goat 

No it’s when fans knowingly give or sell their tickets to away fans where there are thousands of Norwich supporters unable to get tickets despite paying out a non refundable fee to be able to purchase tickets. If the club sell them direct it is usually that they have been conned and certainly did not know they had sold tickets to away supporters.

The signs are quite specific ‘ Home fans only. Away supporters will be ejected. 

Anyone who gives or sells their ticket to an away fan should have their ticket removed and be banned for life from carrow Road. 

• Like 2

I was asked by some plastic  Liverpool fan from Fakenham if I was going to the game as he knew I had season tickets and wanted to buy mine.

I asked him if he could reasonably explain why he supported a team from the North West (bear in mind he has a strong Norfolk accent).

He could offer nothing, the only possible reason he might have come up with would be his Father or mother were from Merseyside and he had moved here without choice.

Suffice to say I would not entertain lending my tickets to any away fan. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Anyone who gives or sells their ticket to an away fan should have their ticket removed and be banned for life from carrow Road. 

I am thinking maybe it would be wise to ban them from owning or leasing property in Norfolk also?

Edited by Daz Sparks
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, City 2nd said:

Total cobblers. If you sell your ticket to an away fan you should lose your ticket . End of . 
Ever been to Murrayfield ? Try the “rugby is holier than though “ sh1te there. Wear your England shirt . I dare you . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Rugby ‘fans’ are the biggest a-holes of the lot - it’s tough **** if you want to watch the game as many are only interested in getting pissed and getting their beers in.

It’s called ‘a mans game’! And football supporters don’t get pissed!? I would suggest with all the anger and fighting displayed openly in this post that isn’t quite correct! Rugby supporters might get pissed but they don’t want to fight one another because of where another is sitting! Chill out.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Buh.And what's more I don't see the other argument. If Rugby had an area set aside for home and away fans I'm guessing their wonderful law abiding fans would do as they're told. Bless their wobbly bellies.

6 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Rugby supporters are all soft shandy drinkers, everyone knows it.

Apart from you!

Mate sold his ticket back to the club last time we were up and they sold it to a Chelsea fan which caused a fight.... but season ticket holders that do it should be barred for life

It’s an interesting one. I was firmly in the ‘kick them out and ban those season ticket holders’ camp, even more so when within the first 10 minutes of the Man Utd game, somebody I’d never met before sat next to me made it very clear he was a united fan and started reacting to a city fan behind me shouting for him to get out. When the united fan expressed his confusion at the vitriol as he was just a ‘football fan’, I explained to him he shouldn’t have the ticket and that many have been removed for acting the way he was.

What then proceeded was one of the most entertaining and informative conversations I’ve ever had at a football match. He apologised for his early loudness and was just a passionate fan. He was clearly as loyal a Utd fan as many of the city supporters around us and talked at length about the structure of their club, academy prospects, opinions on their run of managers and the uselessness of Ashley young.

In truth it made a nice change sitting next to someone that knew what they were talking about, was clearly just a passionate football fan and was very complimentary about us and the way we play....unlike the many city fans around us shouting for Farke to sort it out and generally just shaming themselves and not supporting the team the way I think they should (yes they pay their money blah blah).

So yes the ticket should have gone to a city fan, there’s many wanting to go that rarely get the chance, but to claim all away fans sitting in home sections are the same is just ridiculous 

12 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

It’s an interesting one. I was firmly in the ‘kick them out and ban those season ticket holders’ camp, even more so when within the first 10 minutes of the Man Utd game, somebody I’d never met before sat next to me made it very clear he was a united fan and started reacting to a city fan behind me shouting for him to get out. When the united fan expressed his confusion at the vitriol as he was just a ‘football fan’, I explained to him he shouldn’t have the ticket and that many have been removed for acting the way he was.

What then proceeded was one of the most entertaining and informative conversations I’ve ever had at a football match. He apologised for his early loudness and was just a passionate fan. He was clearly as loyal a Utd fan as many of the city supporters around us and talked at length about the structure of their club, academy prospects, opinions on their run of managers and the uselessness of Ashley young.

In truth it made a nice change sitting next to someone that knew what they were talking about, was clearly just a passionate football fan and was very complimentary about us and the way we play....unlike the many city fans around us shouting for Farke to sort it out and generally just shaming themselves and not supporting the team the way I think they should (yes they pay their money blah blah).

So yes the ticket should have gone to a city fan, there’s many wanting to go that rarely get the chance, but to claim all away fans sitting in home sections are the same is just ridiculous 

“The united fans expressed his confusion”

Absolutely 

>Brain

>Dead