Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Klopp

I actually like them man think he has done a great job and is a likeable character, yes he has been given millions to sign players but their style of play is good to  watch 

I can’t bear the sight of the man . Every time I see him I get flashbacks of him celebrating after that gutting 4-5 home defeat in Jan 2016 . It’s still too raw , too soon . I’ve tried hard to be grown up and let it go , but I just can’t .........! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

Despite the FA Cup stuff where I think so early into the ‘winter break’ he could have put out a more respectful team to the competition, I actually like Jurgen a lot, seems a decent fun bloke with a lot of respect for our club and the way we’re trying to play our football. It always sticks in my mind from last season when we went on to win the Championship, Jurgen mentioned in an interview that our results were the first ones he looked out for - surprised me a bit, but that’s what he said. Whatever happens tomorrow, it’ll be two teams playing the beautiful game right, and it will be exciting to watch, that is a certainty (weather permitting; ))

...he certainly isnt a likeable character....doesnt take much for his mask to slip and the real man revealed, unfortunately we've not got to see it much over the past 2 seasons but on the occasions of a liverpool defeat, his real character comes out , whether it be with officials or journalists...

• Like 1

Way too much of Klopp grinning this season after his team winning. I think I almost want to see us win to see him look a bit fed up for once more than I want the three points!

Edited by lake district canary
  • Haha 1

He’s a great manager, nice guy who has passion for his team, I can’t see anything but praising him.

As said he’s got a soft spot for us and always praises us, not a sour manager like Fergy used to be!

Not sure he is that much of a nice guy actually. Easy to seem that way when his team is always winning . Think he and his team show little respect for their opponents. Remember that awful  Pickford error for Everton and how he madly celebrated that on the pitch . He said he apologised to Silva , but Silva said he didn’t .
Anyway , he’s not a patch on our Daniel ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe