Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNath

Spurs family ticket share??

Morning All,

Was after tickets for me and my young son (both premium home members but not away members) for the FA cup match at Spurs, but no luck this morning in the General Sale.

If anyone who opted for the 'Family ticket for £50' has a change in plans in the next week or so, and fancies sharing their ticket, please let me know! 

Thanks in advance

CanaryNath

I was the 8th person in the queue at The Hub this morning. A Staff member came out and said there is only 10 tickets left at their shop. First guy in the queue said he'll buy all 10.

Watch out for someone reselling online.

2 hours ago, Jimmy_Fitch said:

I was the 8th person in the queue at The Hub this morning. A Staff member came out and said there is only 10 tickets left at their shop. First guy in the queue said he'll buy all 10.

Watch out for someone reselling online.

Don't you need some purchase history to buy general sale tickets ? If so that bloke first in the queue must have come well prepared

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Don't you need some purchase history to buy general sale tickets ? If so that bloke first in the queue must have come well prepared

Probably a Boy Scout. Did he look Cumbrian?

Sorry, Sea Scout. 😉 I remembered this from a previous thread. I think.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Anybody looking for a car share, my son has a ticket but all bus seats have been sold, happy to share petrol obviously.Please pm me if you can help. Thanks