Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Where's the money gone Doncaster?

To Mr Doncaster:

No hogwash, just a simple explanation, where''s the money gone?.

After all, you are accountable are you not?.

You owe us that at least!.

Players wages, infrastucture, agents fees, high interest accounts for the rainy day.. yada yada yada

They account to us at the end of each season in published accounts and as a limited company sadly they have no other duty. 

Obviously, Neil is in no position to disclose financial details publicly at this stage of the season so there would be no point in asking. There are probably all manner of dealings going on behind the scenes.

This is rather an unfair question at this time.

Accountable to the shareholders, certainly, but to us? I doubt it. I''m afraid all the moaning in the world will do you no good. Especially on an internet message board. You come across as a passionate fan. Why then do you post here rather than write letters or try and take up a position in a supporters'' association? it would achieve something, which is more than you are doing at the moment.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Obviously, Neil is in no position to disclose financial details publicly at this stage of the season so there would be no point in asking. There are probably all manner of dealings going on behind the scenes.

This is rather an unfair question at this time.

[/quote]

But he NEVER is in a position to devulge the facts is he Rudolph?, thats the bloody issue matey, and welcome back my friend.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Accountable to the shareholders, certainly, but to us? I doubt it. I''m afraid all the moaning in the world will do you no good. Especially on an internet message board.

You come across as a passionate fan. Why then do you post here rather than write letters or try and take up a position in a supporters'' association? it would achieve something, which is more than you are doing at the moment.
[/quote]

At the AGM apparantly they all wussed out of asking the questions that need asking. Another half of a season like the last and i dont think too many will still be on worthys side.

Lets hope it doesnt happen for Norwich''s sake.

As for the money - get a grip lads, money has been made available and spent according to the managers wishes.  We do not have stacks of cash - that is what infuriates me so much when poor players are signed for large(in ncfc terms) amounts of cash.  Not players doing well or liked by their own fans, poor players. surely the 1 million quid could have been used to pick up Halford instead, and if he comes up trumps we could have made a fortune out of him - 20 years old star player in the colchester team currently doing well in div 1, england u21, local, what do i no however........

You could have the opportunity to ask Mr Doncaster that question face to face, Wiz. Posters on the www.canaries.co.uk message board are thinking of holding another social gathering soon. Joe Ferrari was talking last night about Mr D being present at this soiree. I''m just as mystified as you, Wiz, as to where the huge crock of gold from the Premiership plus £6 million parachute payments has gone. Prudence indeed!

whilst i agree with all of the postings i think you''ve all forgotten something - the disable corner infill - that didnt come cheap, but what on earth happened to the £6m we got for the phase 1 land behind the river end???

also, i would guess that cash flow wise the club aren''t looking too clever at the moment, I would imagine that the club shop had a poor Christmas, and season ticket sales are yet to happen.

on the whole though there is something very very fishy about everything that seems to be happening - i dont trust anyone that speaks from the club - the sooner feb 1st comes the better.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]You could have the opportunity to ask Mr Doncaster that question face to face, Wiz. Posters on the www.canaries.co.uk message board are thinking of holding another social gathering soon. Joe Ferrari was talking last night about Mr D being present at this soiree. I''m just as mystified as you, Wiz, as to where the huge crock of gold from the Premiership plus £6 million parachute payments has gone. Prudence indeed![/quote]

I think you''ll find that the WO''s won''t take up this invitation, posting on here seems to be about as passionate as they get. Even at the AGM they couldn''t reply to a supporter who spoke in defence of the manager & the board and they were given chances to put thier point but failed miserably.

The WO campaigners are an apathetic lot when it comes to action. 

On a slightly similar subject, anyone know who the 3 women he takes with him to away games are?? Sat near them in the directors box at Brighton and saw them again in the Wetherspoons at Plymouth? Players'' wifes??

Robbo007

On a slightly similar subject, anyone know who the 3 women he takes with him to away games are?? Sat near them in the directors box at Brighton and saw them again in the Wetherspoons at Plymouth? Players'' wifes??

Faith, Hope and Charity.