Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

The new hotel

Now the foundations for the new hotel seem to have begun, is there an illustration of what it''s goung to look like, especially from pitch-side?

The new hotel is a curved affair, ties in with the ground very nicely

from the outside, in keeping with a corner infill type shape, have not

seen any artists scetches from in ground pov though.

IMO the pitch side should be covered with a massive TV screen so you cant see the damn thing.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]To my knowledge there will be no seats pitch side, which I feel is a mistake because I''m sure it could have been possible
[/quote]

I agree - it should have been possible to carry round the Barclay lower tier to meet the Jarrold at minimal cost and very little loss of land.
And I also hope there''ll be somewhere thety can erect a big screen.

[quote user="Cantley Canary"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]To my knowledge there will be no seats pitch side, which I feel is a mistake because I''m sure it could have been possible
[/quote]

I agree - it should have been possible to carry round the Barclay lower tier to meet the Jarrold at minimal cost and very little loss of land.
And I also hope there''ll be somewhere thety can erect a big screen.

[/quote]

i also agree, could have been made into an infill, but as the city stand is planned to be made double tierd i can see why they didnt bother, also the point about the big screen, would make norwich rival highbury! well its a good idea, but its never going to happen