Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 28

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

1279539106_Jamiesgame.thumb.jpg.b1ad532c8ffa9a8efdfdc59aae1d2123.jpg

You PUPs have been on top form for a few weeks now and we’ve had the results to prove it. It could so easily have been four consecutive wins last week where Mandie was so unlucky to have just that Paderborn equaliser scuppering her six. But I think we have every chance of a getting straight back to winning ways this weekend with DJ11 in the final six hot seat. DJ is a great supporter of all we do on these threads and was extremely unlucky last year when Sarajevo managed to turn a home banker into a 0-0 draw! So let’s help him to go one better this year with some more great selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

We are honoured to have a VIP on this week’s thread with Jamie Abbott making the final selections for our beloved Canaries game at home to Liverpool. Jamie’s won twice before when guesting here for us and who could ever forget him correctly picking Ivo Pinto as a goal scorer when he’d never scored a first class goal before. Jamie has a tenner to spend split between the PUPs picks and his own. And of course we also have PUPanon’s insurance of £2 Norwich lose and £1 draw as well.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

In the previous two seasons we’ve played the binners at home around this time and that’s been the fixture where we honour our special memories of Michelle Dack (Chellecity). I’ve spoken to Ian and we’ve decided this year to do this for the Southampton game on 14th March. So we have a few weeks to think about it. PUPs who want to take part can send a fiver to me in one of the usual ways and make a selection for the game on that week’s thread. With any returns from these £5 bets split 50/50 between SarcomaUK and our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. Ian (Hissing Sid) makes the Norwich picks annually for this game with any wins going to our presentation pot and recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature. If any would rather just make a donation then that’s ok too and it will be split 50/50 between SarcomaUK and our pot. Thanks to those who have already sent a fiver.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to DJ11 and Jamie Abbott. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away David and the Jamie, the thread is yours....🙃.........

73219723_Signaturetotals-page10feb.jpg.04459ba44964767f58480bd70fa38a0e.jpg

2145184464_LeagueWinners-page-001.thumb.jpg.1db46c2dee3e7f5d752fc874fd9b9906.jpg

1569460871_Rayssignature2ndfeb.jpg.0f1f72d4220b868b1a62a6b005c69a3b.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

Take 2.

Juventus v Brescia. It’s definitely this week!

for our game City to win. Simples. Should be good odds. They’re not going to go all season without losing and it could easily be to us.

good luck all!

To Germany this week

(2nd place) RB Leipzig v (2nd bottom) Werder Bremen - Home Win 

For the match bet, how about City to win at 9/1. Failing that, a goal for the football heaven that is Emi Buendia. 

Best of luck DJ, Jamie and all you PUPs. 

I am in South Africa for now and on Friday I am off wine tasting followed by a barbecue, so I will need plenty of help. I spent 3 hours in the lounge at Johannesburg airport today pouring over the matches this weekend, so much so that my girlfriend gave up asking what I was looking at. I would like to chuck an extra tenner in the pot and do 2 lines, so extra suggestions would be great. 

it is an honour to do the selections and I will do my utmost to add to the pot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Portugal for me this week:

BENFICA v Braga HOME WIN

Good Luck  dj11 and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, a 2-2 draw. Best of luck Jamie

1 hour ago, dj11 said:

I am in South Africa for now and on Friday I am off wine tasting followed by a barbecue, so I will need plenty of help. I spent 3 hours in the lounge at Johannesburg airport today pouring over the matches this weekend, so much so that my girlfriend gave up asking what I was looking at. I would like to chuck an extra tenner in the pot and do 2 lines, so extra suggestions would be great. 

it is an honour to do the selections and I will do my utmost to add to the pot. 

You can tap into the South African league and get some local knowledge.

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, off to Turkey this week with Galatasaray vs. Yeni Malatyaspor (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for BTTS with Emi to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Italy this week for me and the mighty Verona, fresh from beating Juventus to continue the push for Europe...

Udinese V Verona - AWAY win

For the City game, Tettey to celebrate his new contract extension with an anytime goal!

(Any chance of some increased odds for specifically robbing Jordan Henderson of the ball, nipping past Fabinho and smashing in a 30 yard screamer?!)

Good luck everyone

• Like 2

Fulham v Barnsley Home win for me. 

For the Norwich game I shall go for Buendia to score anytime, it has to happen sooner or later. 

Good luck everyone and especially to DJ and Jamie. 

National League North for DJ...

York City          v           Hereford          Home Win

For Jamie I'm going to suggest...

Onel Hernandez anytime goal.

• Haha 1

Over to France for my pick.. 

Lyon v Strasbourg Home WIN ooh lala

Canaries to win either half! 

(Personal bet I'm put a quid on us to win 3-2)

OTBC! I wanna see some Liverpudlian tears this weekend when we ruin their 'perfect season' 

Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

DJ it’s way down to league two for me , like my picking , going for top of the table Swindon v Scunthorpe Home Win . 
Jamie , how about Ondrej Duda to score anytime .

Good luck one and all ! 
OTBC

From Tilly:

Nutty i am off to Lanzarote in the morning so here is my pick for next week.

A HOME WIN for RAPID VIENNA v WSG Tirol.

• Thanks 1

Good luck to everyone.....

Sparta Prague to win at home against Liberec.

Time for Emi to score a screamer in homage to J. Fashanu 40years ago!

OTBC.

Juventus v Brescia home win for me please.

City like Tyson Fury may get knocked over but will come through with a 2-1 and Pukki penalty in the 90th minute.

Good luck all and hope Dennis isn't the menace they think he might be. OTBC

For the NCFC bet I suggest Zimmermann as an anytime goalscorer.

Meanwile I still cannot access Bet365, and there is a particular game where I think they might have odds. It is Straelen vs SC Velbert in the Niederrhein section of the German Oberliga. If someone had the time just to see if Bet365 do have odds I would be very grateful.

Fulham to beat Barnsley please. For ncfc bet it has to be Onel Hernandez to score any time 💛💚 had a nice chat with him on Tuesday 😉 Good luck DJ, Jamie and all pups !

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

For the NCFC bet I suggest Zimmermann as an anytime goalscorer.

Meanwile I still cannot access Bet365, and there is a particular game where I think they might have odds. It is Straelen vs SC Velbert in the Niederrhein section of the German Oberliga. If someone had the time just to see if Bet365 do have odds I would be very grateful.

It's there at 1.073 Home Win

• Thanks 1

Several have picked my EFL choice so as a fifth pick I am on Cardiff for a home win to Wigan

As for city a draw and a red card.

Hi All,

BARI v Picerno  -  HOME WIN in Serie C Gerone C on Sunday afternoon.

For the City bet, LIVERPOOL to score both halves seem a decent way to double our stake.

Good luck everyone, particularly DJ and Jamie.

Leedscanary

Oh hello.

Top 6 - Olympiacos v Panionios - Home Win

Norwich bet - A penalty to be awarded.

DJ  - I will message  you a few more picks for your 2nd line

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

Rock bottom Stevenage v SALFORD AWAY WIN odds against quotes look more than fair for a side with a reasonable away record against a side who just look hopeless.

bet builder Pukki anytime, Salah anytime over 3.5 goals Tettey booked

good luck everyone 

The Greek Super League 1.

Olympiakos Piraeus to win at home against Panionios.

Olympiakos Piraeus have a 10-1-0 and 27/6 home record. Panionios have a 1-1-9 and 6/28 away record. The odds are 1/10.
---

Possibles for a second list of six, with all first games back after the winter break, so form hard to assess:

Bulgaria: Ludogorets, at 1/12.
Chechia: Jablonec, at 1/3.
Serbia: Partizan, at 1/12.
Germany Niederrhein Oberliga: Straelen, at 1/14.

5 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

The Greek Super League 1.

Olympiakos Piraeus to win at home against Panionios.

Olympiakos Piraeus have a 10-1-0 and 27/6 home record. Panionios have a 1-1-9 and 6/28 away record. The odds are 1/10.
---

Possibles for a second list of six, with all first games back after the winter break, so form hard to assess:

Bulgaria: Ludogorets, at 1/12.
Chechia: Jablonec, at 1/3.
Serbia: Partizan, at 1/12.

Germany Niederrhein Oberliga: Straelen, at 1/14.

Hadn't realised Kiwi has sensibly already picked this! I will switch to Straelen.

Straelen have a 9-0-0 and 29/8 home record. SC Velbert have a 1-1-7 and 10/20 away record.