Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

I'm on a final warning!

I had my appraisal from my boss today, he told me I was crap. I am lazy, don''t work with other members of my team to achieve the objectives of the company and frustrate him by turning it on when I want to.

Look! I said. You loved this particular piece of work a couple of weeks ago, you said it was ''spectacular'' and remember the month before that when you were raving over my other achievement; surely that counts for something? Infact, I have noted at least six occasions in the past five months when I have done really well.

Not good enough, he said, I pay you a monthly salary not a pay as you perform gratuity.

In desperation I said, ''look, boss, don''t you realise I haven''t actually, in retrospect and looking back been at my best health wise.''

I am now on a final warning, and do you know what the cheeky bugger said to me? He said ''Who the hell do you think you are Hucker....Darren Bloody Huckerby?''

You could become a proffesional footballer, you''d be on a free transfer and probably better and more commited than Dixon Whereru.

Ouch! What harsh line of work is this? Did you show him the quality of your recent work on this message board?

On second thoughts, probably best not, could be the final nail in your

coffin when he realises most of your efforts and creativity have been

going into the pinkun message board!