Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Tonight's games

26 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

It was either this or Brentford V Leeds....In terms of quality I should’ve certainly gone there but was rather keen to see the binners in their current ‘predicament’...

An update or two would be good if you can tear yourself away from the excitement 😊

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Disappointing show from Brentford. Leeds look a class above football wise.

Yep. Better team by far. Yet Brentford look dangerous when in the opposition box. Yet not often enough for them.

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

An update or two would be good if you can tear yourself away from the excitement 😊

Stats sugggest Branston's HT report is continuing @70 minutes. Be great if AFCW nick one after all that Binner possession and shots.

image.png.bf9bc705c291ef5e2e5f5ec06fc57bd8.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Stats sugggest Branston's HT report is continuing @70 minutes. Be great if AFCW nick one after all that Binner possession and shots.

image.png.bf9bc705c291ef5e2e5f5ec06fc57bd8.png

Can Wimbledon keep the hunters out?

9 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Just 1 Wimbledon goal and Binners will slip to 9th.

Sadly not to be but looking at their fixtures I think they'll be halfway after the next 7 games 

• Like 1

AFC Wimbledon 0 - 0 Binners.

Epic result. How much are we paying Lambert ?

Fleetwood, Donny & Oxford could leapfrog Ipswich if they win their game(s) in hand. 4/6 teams above Ipswich also have games in hand.

• Like 2

Just now, Grant Holts Moustache said:

A year ago almost to the day Lambert was getting red carded at Carrow Road and they were singing about him being a blue. Wonder how many think he's the messiah now!

Multiple threads on TWTD tonight and there aren't many (ie none) in support of him or his methods.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

The binners now also can’t beat our points total from 09/10 either. They are comedy gold. TWTD should be subscription based for all the entertainment it brings.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Multiple threads on TWTD tonight and there aren't many (ie none) in support of him or his methods.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

PR Paul will buy them all a pint, glad hand them for a bit talking about their glorious history before trotting out another legend and they will be fine until the end of the season.

Then they will realise he not only relegated them but wasted their best chance of coming straight back up. Next season is no more transition season for the League One FFP. They will have to cut wages to be 60% of turnover and I imagine there will be plenty of season tickets given up.

Great stuff from the Wombles, they look fairly limited but kept the binners at arms length for most of the game if without looking too threatening themselves and will be happy with 0-0. The ref was rather iffy but I suppose that’s what you get at this level, he handed the binners their best chances from free kicks but they weren’t good enough to capitalise 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chumino said:

Leeds actually look like they play the best flowing possession based football in champs by a mile. 

To be fair Brentford are a very good side, I’ve seen a fair bit of them - they must have been off their A-game tonight 

Forecasting their PPG, they should finish just outside of the playoffs (or just scrape it).

They do have 9 home games in their final 13 fixtures, but whilst they are 2nd in the table  for away games, their home form is  a whopping 18th out of 23. The closest side to them in that respect is Rotherham in 9th.

I see their Chambo has been out saying that not getting promoted would mean they had failed; if I were them, I'd be a lot more concerned about than not winning promotion.

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

To be fair Brentford are a very good side, I’ve seen a fair bit of them - they must have been off their A-game tonight 

Agree on Brentford but Leeds had 67% possesion tonight and while I'm not big on stats I've seen Leeds play a few times this season and Bielsa is trying to copy Farke ball! 

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Agent Jobsworth is busy tonight.

image.png.da9a25b665f09d5e02fb4caa017bab60.png

Brilliant, ‘JobsworthBlue’ 😂 - ‘the problem is at the top’, love it 😂

Has he been rumbled yet?

16 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Brilliant, ‘JobsworthBlue’ 😂 - ‘the problem is at the top’, love it 😂

Has he been rumbled yet?

Hmmm I can't help wondering if there's a hidden section of TWTD where they are wondering whether people on this forum have rumbled Jobsworth as a poster... does he actually cut & paste his entries on both forums ?

2 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Hmmm I can't help wondering if there's a hidden section of TWTD where they are wondering whether people on this forum have rumbled Jobsworth as a poster... does he actually cut & paste his entries on both forums ?

Someone did out him on a TWTD thread a while back but their moderators don't seem to care.