Van wink

Spurs tickets

They seem to be selling one level at a time. Level 1was on sale yesterday & this morning. Now level 4. They've also got level 5 tickets which I assume will be last to be sold. Personally think higher levels are better views

1 minute ago, Year of the tiger said:

They seem to be selling one level at a time. Level 1was on sale yesterday & this morning. Now level 4. They've also got level 5 tickets which I assume will be last to be sold. Personally think higher levels are better views

From TV coverage of their 4th Round replay it looked as though the Soton fans had a large lower tier allocation only but maybe TV didn't show all the away support ?

59 minutes ago, Year of the tiger said:

If you were on the back row at Newcastle like we were you might change your mind 😀

• Haha 1

Was nearer the front & don't  mind the view. Prefer that to the shallow rake at Liverpool, Chelsea lower tier etc. Might have something to due with my height   & people standing in front of you.

Tickets available at Carrow Road. Little or no queue at the moment. 

My seat is row 8 of the top tier so assuming they are selling the lower ones first I assume there are still a lot left

Edited by dylanisabaddog

Bought a few online earlier, there was a c10min queue and it defaulted to Level 5.  I guess I’ll see what we get when we get there but views ought to be decent in a new stadium.

5 minutes ago, Genesis1923 said:

Mate bought our tickets online around 9:15 and got charged £30 per adult ticket. What's that all about?

No idea. I paid £25 at the ground 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

21 minutes ago, Genesis1923 said:

Mate bought our tickets online around 9:15 and got charged £30 per adult ticket. What's that all about?

Happened to a mate of mine, too. Would imagine the seats are 'tiered' according to position/view, as everyone who got their tickets on Tuesday was charged £25 to my knowledge.

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I don’t get the £30 thing - all tickets have been advertised as £25 wherever they are in the away end.

Trying to get through on the phone to query it but line is too busy.

Just checked my confirmation email and I’ve been charged £30 too (bought level 5 tickets online today at 9am). Thanks for pointing out - I hadn’t even noticed when I paid! Will be querying when I can get through on the phone.

Just spoke to the ticket office. Adult tickets were charged at £30 online in error and the £5 each difference will be refunded back automatically (apparently).

3 hours ago, Northluck C said:

Just spoke to the ticket office. Adult tickets were charged at £30 online in error and the £5 each difference will be refunded back automatically (apparently).

Told me the same so should sort itself out.

5 hours ago, Genesis1923 said:

Told me the same so should sort itself out.

I had the same thing happen to me and after emailing the club they told me that I would get the £5 back. 

Well that was a case of perseverance paying off. Got through online at 9.15, Spurs cup tickets all sold out. Kept refreshing the page and I managed to get 2 tickets at 9.40, just as was about to give up trying.

I have a ticket but would like to get one for the Mrs. does anyone know how I can get her one next to me? (It'd be her 1st game). Is there any option available to help this? 

2 hours ago, NICK07 said:

Well that was a case of perseverance paying off. Got through online at 9.15, Spurs cup tickets all sold out. Kept refreshing the page and I managed to get 2 tickets at 9.40, just as was about to give up trying.

Same story here Nick , just about got one 4 myself 😞  I wanted to get another for my oldest son ,... no luck...OMG they flew out , site was having massive trouble coping