Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

What is a.....

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I knew that already, that's why I asked🙃

In that case, I would say an oscillating desk fan in white plastic with 14" blades is pretty normal.

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well I asked Wiki...

Normal fan

In mathematics, specifically convex geometry, the normal fan of a convex polytope P is a polyhedral fan that is dual to P. Normal fans have applications to polyhedral combinatoricslinear programmingtropical geometry and other areas of mathematics.

Well I would have thought that much was obvious... 🤨

Normal is something that occurs naturally. Obviously a Fan is a bit more complicated. Some fans want nothing but success while many are just content going to their club every other week and being happy just being there.

As a kid living in Norwich, and Dad and older brother loving football, I couldn't help being a football lover. I remember kicking a ballon around at about three years old and even then imagining it was real.

And despite its financial ills at the time, NCFC was the only team that existed. It never did and never has, and never will, occur to me to support, or be a FAN, of NCFC. Its just NORMAL to me Double N. And I have passed it on to my sons and grandsons even though only one of them ever lived in Norwich.

I hope that explains it.

Thanks Pops, but that doesn't explain why I'm not a normal fan because any normal fan would see things differently to me.

I'm starting to get insecure about it...

Thanks Pops, but that doesn't explain why I'm not a normal fan because any normal fan would see things differently to me.

I'm starting to get insecure about it...

I think your insecurity is ill founded Double N. You say a normal fan would see things differently. But if, for instance, there were 100 fans who all had different views, which one one be the normal one?

So as I normally agree with most of your views, which is normal among normal supporters, you are no less normal than the rest of us which is the norm in these cases.

So basically Midlands was talking out of his rear orifice and makes no sense from there either. Glad  we've cleared that up🙃👍

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

So basically Midlands was talking out of his rear orifice and makes no sense from there either. Glad  we've cleared that up🙃👍

I think you’re definitely normal with that opinion.

Edited by Nuff Said

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Witty as ever Nutty !