Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

The difference

Chris Wilder has done a magnificent job and he has been backed by his board wisely. Shows what you can do with sensible investment. Hopefully we will do so one day and also achieve a fantastic season or two in the top flight. No City supporter would not want that... 

Edited by Kenny Foggo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

It was sarcasm! The team could only bring in loans and weren’t exactly going to get a man c and Seville first teamer with no money, were they?

Goes over a lot of people’s heads doesn’t it 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Chris Wilder has done a magnificent job and he has been backed by his board wisely. Shows what you can do with sensible investment. Hopefully we will do so one day and also achieve a fantastic season or two in the top flight. No City support would not want that... 

Is that no normal city supporter?

The difference this season has been ridiculously small margins for me in 4 to 5 games, with amazing keeper saves, woodwork and VAR decisions. This is not meant to be an excuse but had we gained  just another point in each of those 4 to 5 games rather than none the position would be so much tighter than it is at the foot of the table. We have catch up to do now.

The difference this season has been ridiculously small margins for me in 4 to 5 games, with amazing keeper saves, woodwork and VAR decisions. This is not meant to be an excuse but had we gained  just another point in each of those 4 to 5 games rather than none the position would be so much tighter than it is at the foot of the table. We have catch up to do now.

I think that is right but on the other hand, I bet all those around us in the table are saying the same thing. The small margins are our fault. The big ones, like VAR, are not.

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/champions-league-superclubs-liverpool-man-utd-barcelona-real-madrid-a9330431.html 

Doesn't really mention City but shows exactly what is going on  in the money game. Looks like 400Million is the stake required to join the top table.

Thanks for this , very interesting read and it sums up why my interest in the game in general is "diminishing" . I am a NCFC supporter for life and I go to their games as much as I can , but the state of football in general is not good imo. I find myself watching, following more and more other sports. My son has started doing athletics recently  , a few years ago I would have done much more to convince him to start and play football.

Edited by ROBFLECK