Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

Leeds

****, I thought they'd get at least a draw at Forest (for the PuPs predictions), especially after two losses.

16 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m stunned they are doing it again. It definitely makes you appreciate the way our club operates. 

I think I'm right in saying that apart from the mid-sixties, whenever we have realistically challenged for promotion we have succeeded. Unfortunately, almost the entire reverse is true for relegation, the only success being in the early seventies....

Haven't really followed Leeds since their demise at the end of last season and while it's funny watching their fans' torment, I don't have any real animosity toward them. 

That said, if they don't go up this season, Bielsa will be gone. 

If it wasn't for some, not all, of their really bad fans, I would love to see Leeds challenging some of the big EPL clubs. And they may yet but Fulham look dangerous again.

6 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Haven't really followed Leeds since their demise at the end of last season and while it's funny watching their fans' torment, I don't have any real animosity toward them. 

That said, if they don't go up this season, Bielsa will be gone. 

Can you imagine if Webber (a Leeds fan) decided that, when he's bored of the Norwich project, he'd go to Leeds?!

Oh my god. That's, like, my worst nightmare! 😂