Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Trying again

I know this is near impossible but I am looking for 2 tickets for the Liverpool game

i am arriving in Norwich from Canada on the 14 feb would love to take my wife

3 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

I know this is near impossible but I am looking for 2 tickets for the Liverpool game

Treat her to a corporate....Valentine’s.....she’ll love you even more ❤️❤️❤️❤️

18 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

Robert got to be worth mentioning this to Ben Kensell at NCFC? Can’t be many Canadian Canaries making the trip? His email address is easy enough to find. 

On 08/02/2020 at 19:56, ......and Smith must score. said:

Treat her to a corporate....Valentine’s.....she’ll love you even more ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great suggestion, Smithy - something to consider, Robert? - or would you not give her your last Rolo? 😉

On 09/02/2020 at 11:29, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Robert got to be worth mentioning this to Ben Kensell at NCFC? Can’t be many Canadian Canaries making the trip? His email address is easy enough to find. 

He'd make him pay for 2 x £50 premier home memberships and then tell him there's no tickets left :classic_laugh:

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He'd make him pay for 2 x £50 premier home memberships and then tell him there's no tickets left :classic_laugh:

I would imagine the scheme could make a decent subject for a full on Watchdog investigation. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chumino said:

I would imagine the scheme could make a decent subject for a full on Watchdog investigation. 

Haha, can you imagine that, Kensell and Webber on ‘Rogue Traders’ 😂, family club straight out the window

• Like 1

Theres me wondering whether to activate a day pass on now tv, and Robert has got a bit more of a gamble on his hands, you're not coming over especially for the match  are you Rob? If so fair play to ye and they should go ahead whatever the  conditions, in your honour. 

Out of interest, I thought I would have a look on fanpass.co.uk to see what black market tickets are available. At this moment you can buy 'shortside' tickets (ie either the Barclay or the River End) at either £400+ each or £600+ each.

I assume this is Norwich ST holders or Members cashing in, and I know that earlier in the season the club has been buying up 'home' tickets offered on the black market, as that is the only way of identifying the culprits and dealing with them. 

I would love to know if the club is prepared to spend that sort of money to unmask the offenders. First World problems!