Sign in to follow this  
Fiery Zac

Buy back

I’m sure this has been asked and answered before but can’t be bothered to look.

I'm on holiday for the Liverpool game (we’ll probably win now and I’ll regret booking the holiday forever). What will I actually get if I register my ticket for the buy back scheme?

I did a buy back for Villa game and my ticket sold according to guyI sit next to haven't heard re money refund  

Got a tenner for Forest last season,when i see the game is sold out and i have released my ticket for resale,i email the club to confirm or deny if they have sold it as one game i was told my seat was taken but didn't receive anything

37 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

I'm on holiday for the Liverpool game (we’ll probably win now and I’ll regret booking the holiday forever). What will I actually get if I register my ticket for the buy back scheme?

You will get money  unless the seat isn't sold on, and given this is Liverpool it will probably get snapped up. The money gets noted and then if you want it can be taken off the price of your next season ticket.

• Thanks 1

i seem to recall that at one of the membership scheme meetings i went to Ben Kensell said that the buy back set up was going to be reviewed so i expect it to change for next season.

1 hour ago, Fiery Zac said:

Do you just have 1 ticket I am visiting from Canada and looking for2tickets  for the Liverpool game

1 minute ago, Robert Barnes said:

Do you just have 1 ticket I am visiting from Canada and looking for2tickets  for the Liverpool game

Yes just one, my mate I sit next to is going