Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Tesco £3 meal deals

Recommended Posts

What is your favourite combo?

I usually go water, fridge raiders and With the main I go totally off the rails and pick a wrap at random

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding thread.

At the moment I'm on a real health kick, so I go with big sushi, little sushi, green smoothie.

When I'm being a tubby lad, it's a New York Deli sanger, with the spiciest Walkers Max I can find, and an iced coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boots meal deal - extra 29p but there’s much more choice - lots of the stuff not included at Tesco is included at Boots, especially the drinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing the crap on the NCFC FOOTBALL PAGE and the moderator if that is what he is called REMOVES my post re Michael Barrymore on the NON football page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, daly said:

Amazing the crap on the NCFC FOOTBALL PAGE and the moderator if that is what he is called REMOVES my post re Michael Barrymore on the NON football page

It's been pulled completely. Whatever you wrote woke the dusty old Archant lawyer up.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's been pulled completely. Whatever you wrote woke the dusty old Archant lawyer up.🤣

Let’s get back on track, the Co-op claims to be ‘good with food’ but do people really rate them or find their fayre a little on the pricey side ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, daly said:

Amazing the crap on the NCFC FOOTBALL PAGE and the moderator if that is what he is called REMOVES my post re Michael Barrymore on the NON football page

Amazng you drone on about it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Let’s get back on track, the Co-op claims to be ‘good with food’ but do people really rate them or find their fayre a little on the pricey side ? 

Don't rate them that highly.

Morrisons' £3 meal deal also includes a medium salad from their salad bar as a main, which is really decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Don't rate them that highly.

Morrisons' £3 meal deal also includes a medium salad from their salad bar as a main, which is really decent.

I was a regular at Morrison’s years ago but moved so Tesco is nearer. Like the sound of that meal deal mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I was a regular at Morrison’s years ago but moved so Tesco is nearer. Like the sound of that meal deal mind.

The variety in the salad is top-notch; you can have cold hard boilers, falafel, onion bhajis, BBQ pulled jackfruit, plus a ton of pasta options. Couple it with a large vegetable samosa for a snack and a Jimmy's Farm iced coffee, and you're onto a winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

The variety in the salad is top-notch; you can have cold hard boilers, falafel, onion bhajis, BBQ pulled jackfruit, plus a ton of pasta options. Couple it with a large vegetable samosa for a snack and a Jimmy's Farm iced coffee, and you're onto a winner.

Always worries me about morrisons and the salad boxes, those dirty people who shop there might have been dipping fingers into the salad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aggy said:

Boots meal deal - extra 29p but there’s much more choice - lots of the stuff not included at Tesco is included at Boots, especially the drinks.

This. I work in London quite a lot and obviously you can easily spend a bit ridiculous amount on what is basically a sandwich if you nip out at lunchtime. For what they offer, Boots is outstanding value. Sometimes I pick just by the most expensive items - it’s possible to get close to what would individually cost £10 for the £3.50 deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Always worries me about morrisons and the salad boxes, those dirty people who shop there might have been dipping fingers into the salad. 

I’m curious how you know Morrison’s shoppers are dirty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Outstanding thread.

At the moment I'm on a real health kick, so I go with big sushi, little sushi, green smoothie.

When I'm being a tubby lad, it's a New York Deli sanger, with the spiciest Walkers Max I can find, and an iced coffee.

If you’re on a health kick to lose weight, or even if not, watch those smoothies. Most have a similar amount of sugar to full fat Coke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Co Op are a little pricey but then you are paying for convenience, I live in a small market town and our Co op is open from 07:00 to 22:00 every day.

I’ve got a Co-op card, and only use them for the odd small shop, a newspaper and the occasional sandwich, but regularly find I’ve got £10-odd due back on the card. Which compensates for the higher prices a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Co Op are a little pricey but then you are paying for convenience, I live in a small market town and our Co op is open from 07:00 to 22:00 every day.

Good point, their opening hours are fantastic.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Im at work I like to nip out for an M and S egg and bacon sarnie, bag of crisps and a coke.........marvellous!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

When Im at work I like to nip out for an M and S egg and bacon sarnie, bag of crisps and a coke.........marvellous!!

The quality of their food has to be admired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The quality of their food has to be admired.

How do you feel about refrigerated sandwiches, thats the only issue for me, but admirable nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Van wink said:

How do you feel about refrigerated sandwiches, thats the only issue for me, but admirable nonetheless.

You won’t believe this but I can’t have an opinion due to never having butter or low fat spreads on bread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

My brother says Co-op do a spicy chorizo scotch egg in their meal deal but sadly not in my local one.

As a snack or main?

070560A9-B51D-4321-8C83-B4F7857FD763.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

As a snack or main?

070560A9-B51D-4321-8C83-B4F7857FD763.png

As a snack I think, I’m pretty sure he gets a sandwich as his main.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...