Well b back

Spurs fixtures confirmed

Purchase dates are all 9am

Monday 10/2 Priority

Tuesday 11/2 Premier

Wednesday 12/2 Standard

Thursday 13/2 Season tickets

Friday 14/2 General sale.

Adults £25, 18 - 21 and over 65 £20, Under 18 £15.

Family package ( 2x adults 2x under 18s ) £50 - this option will not be available online

4 minutes ago, Mutley said:

Can someone remind us how many are in the away membership schemes? Thanks 

I was going to ask that lol, but I think it’s 7500.

If I remember a similar allocation with Arsenal although we sold out it was eventually and not straight away, but that’s just what my head recalls, so anyone with exact figures would be great. The 7500 maybe priority and premier only and not include standard.

The Arsenal game was also during a half term and only £10 a ticket for adults. Everyone who is an away member will get a ticket (even the plastics) and there will be a fight for general sale I should imagine. We will do well to sell 9000 for a mid week game not in half term especially at £25 a ticket which I think is a bit steep for a cup game. 

Official Tweet from the club says Thurs 5th.

Maybe they got it wrong?! Anyway, reckon this one will be on TV.

Edit: Just checked and that Tweet has been taken down! It's definitely on Weds!

Edited by BobLoz3

49 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I was going to ask that lol, but I think it’s 7500.

If I remember a similar allocation with Arsenal although we sold out it was eventually and not straight away, but that’s just what my head recalls, so anyone with exact figures would be great. The 7500 maybe priority and premier only and not include standard.

I’m pretty certain Ben Kensell told us at one of the membership meetings that away membership was capped at 7500 so would include the 750 top priority people.

Can’t see there being a problem getting tickets with 9000 available on a school night and some of the 3000 who went to the League game not bothering this time especially with the steep ticket prices.

There was only 56,000-odd at the replay last night so you’ll get in somewhere

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I’m pretty certain Ben Kensell told us at one of the membership meetings that away membership was capped at 7500 so would include the 750 top priority people.

Can’t see there being a problem getting tickets with 9000 available on a school night and some of the 3000 who went to the League game not bothering this time especially with the steep ticket prices.

There was only 56,000-odd at the replay last night so you’ll get in somewhere

Is £25 for this steep?!?....as clubs aren't bound by the £30 cap for away fans in the cup, I thought this was pretty reasonable.....it is the last 16 of the FA Cup afterall

Is £25 for this steep?

For those of us of a certain age £20 is a bargain - we only paid £19 for the league game at Spurs! Looking forward to us progressing😀😀

Anyone who went recently know how chaotic getting  on the trains is after game?

Last train  back to Norwich is 11.30 and should it go extra time and pens could be a bit tight?

Any advice appreciated

19 minutes ago, The saint said:

Last train  back to Norwich is 11.30 and should it go extra time and pens could be a bit tight?

Any advice appreciated

Benny Till is the forum expert on Trains. What he doesn't know isnt worth knowing.👍

2 hours ago, The saint said:

Any advice appreciated

You would have thought that in this day and age someone from the rail company would know roughly how many supporters are travelling by this means and arrange for return trains to depart in line with the match finishing. But this is modern Britain. They take your money and could not care a toss.

By the way I have booked an overnight stay at Travelodge, Edmonton Green for under £40 with overnight car park at around £10. Not bad for 2 people in London. Bus transport is free for those of a certain age !!!

16 minutes ago, vos said:

You would have thought that in this day and age someone from the rail company would know roughly how many supporters are travelling by this means and arrange for return trains to depart in line with the match finishing. But this is modern Britain. They take your money and could not care a toss.

I doubt it’s as easy as it might seem on first thought. If they delay existing trains they’ll probably get fined by the regulator. If they lay on extra ones, they have to find extra rolling stick, ensure they can work around the existing timetable to get them in the right place at the right time, and then somehow get them to where they need to be by the next morning. Not easy running a railway, especially when the government splits it between multiple bodies, some of which prioritise shareholder profits. 

Should nationalise it!

22 hours ago, vos said:

By the way I have booked an overnight stay at Travelodge, Edmonton Green for under £40 with overnight car park at around £10. Not bad for 2 people in London. Bus transport is free for those of a certain age !!!

So have I ! With my sons and a mate from the village . See you there Vos , well probably in the morning ! Unless we’re celebrating ! OTBC 💚💛

2 hours ago, barclayboy1902 said:

Any idea what time club coaches leave? The boy is desperate to go to this but can't have him missing school

Don't  you know a " bad uncle " that can buy the tickets  with no regard for such inconveniences as school. Blame it on him, the boy will love it.

12 hours ago, barclayboy1902 said:

Any idea what time club coaches leave? The boy is desperate to go to this but can't have him missing school

3:30 ? Looks like a dentist appointment might do it lol