Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

European Team Of The Month

3 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

What’s his record this month? 0 goals, 0 assists?! 

It’s obviously based on a lot of other factors than that, I would imagine chances created and key passes etc must actually be a lot higher than some wish to give him credit for.

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

What’s his record this month? 0 goals, 0 assists?! 

I'm assuming that this is an attempt at humour rather than the fact that you don't realise that February is only 4 days old? 😉 

Fabulous player and a genius manager. Neither of them provided with the assets they needed to succeed in the PL. Suspect our broadcasting cash pile will grow yet further come the Summer.

A great player, he wouldn’t be listed in such esteemed company if he wasn’t. Just because he doesn’t score or make an assist does not mean he is poor. Like Aaron’s who to quote only yesterday stated “ the premiership is the only place to be”, enjoy him while you can, because he isn’t likely to be in the championship next season, and will grace many a premiership sides who will be after him.

10 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I'm assuming that this is an attempt at humour rather than the fact that you don't realise that February is only 4 days old? 😉 

I meant the month that the team was for. I have totally lost track of days, newborn at home.

I appreciate Buendia, I think he’s a fantastic player, but he has failed to really deliver in the stats that matter this season. When we desperately need goals from midfield to support Pukki, Buendia hasn’t delivered.  

Failed to deliver!? Hes got 7 assists, created 9 chances in one game more than any other player, 50 chances all season (more now as this was after Wolves home) only beaten by De Bruyne & Alexander-Arnold just for your reference here is the link but yer Buendia hasn't delivered at all 😂.

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/buendia-norwich-hazard-impressionist-premier-league-stats

I  think it is clear that we task Buendia to create chances,  his total shots have an xG of less than half a goal all season,  indicating he is not missing good chances and that most of his shots are from distance or difficult in nature. 

Yes he wants and we need a goal,  but using selective stats and stating he has not delivered is just another selective us of stats 

• Like 1