Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

A disturbing trend

Is posters starting one thread and then feeling they need to respond to each alternative opinion and compounding it by copying the earlier posts and attaching it to their responses.

You know who you are, can you state your case and wait for a nanosecond or two before indignantly supporting your views with a further extended posts.

If anyone finds this annoying please give me some names to name and shame those involved.  I promise to respond with a witty retort to every post at the soonest opportunity.

[quote user="pete"]

Is posters starting one thread and then feeling they need to respond to each alternative opinion and compounding it by copying the earlier posts and attaching it to their responses.

You know who you are, can you state your case and wait for a nanosecond or two before indignantly supporting your views with a further extended posts.

If anyone finds this annoying please give me some names to name and shame those involved.  I promise to respond with a witty retort to every post at the soonest opportunity.

[/quote]

Who said you could make the rules? 

[quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

I will name and shame myself by attaching your post to mine here!!!

I will try and avoid in the future buddy!!  I the scummer Captain Dicky also does this.

Agreed Rudolph - if there is a particular post I am responding to then I will quote - on occassions the delays make it looks as if I am arguing with a post I am agreeing with - so I quote to avoid that.

Paul, a welcome response from your good self your indulgence in this would be appreciated.

The other main culprit Squit responded in the surly manner one would expect and will continue to annoy the hell out of me, I doubt if I am alone in this.

Squit proves he is on an ego trip and has a form of superiority complex disagree with him and wait for the vitriol, see this post, wait for the bile.

Apologies chaps for responding to my own post but it was necessary I feel.  Shan''t respond to any responses to this post.