Sign in to follow this  
Yellow and Green

Jaiyesimi

I found it quite interesting reading the article on the front page about Jaiyesimi earlier - he has had three loan spells, is 21 year old, but doesn't seem to get the same attention as our other youth players (Idah, Famewo, Martin etc.). 

Has anyone seen him play? Is he in with a shout of being in the first team squad next season? Or are we more likely to release him?

I had a quick look on the Swindon forum and they seem to rate his recent performances very highly. Hopefully he will stay injury free and kick on. 

8 hours ago, Yellow and Green said:

I found it quite interesting reading the article on the front page about Jaiyesimi earlier - he has had three loan spells, is 21 year old, but doesn't seem to get the same attention as our other youth players (Idah, Famewo, Martin etc.). 

Has anyone seen him play? Is he in with a shout of being in the first team squad next season? Or are we more likely to release him?

I had a quick look on the Swindon forum and they seem to rate his recent performances very highly. Hopefully he will stay injury free and kick on. 

That’s the problem, lots of injuries, saw him for the u23s and he scored on the TV for Yeovil last season and looked a good player, this loan at Swindon has done him the world of good. I think there will be more talk now!