Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Message's to Worthy

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

As I feel its no good to ask him to quit:

My message to Worthy - "Go on a raid to Essex and come back with Eastwood, Halford and Danns"

Anybody else got any pinkun ''message board printable'' comments for him!

[/quote]

Paul, you''ve already stated in another post that you don''t think NW reads this board so what the point of this.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

My message to Worthy - "Go on a raid to Essex and come back with Eastwood, Halford and Danns"

[/quote]

Paul, you''ve already stated in another post that you don''t think NW reads this board so what the point of this.

[/quote]

Why not, I wanna no what people would want to say to him??

your quite funny captain dicky, you never actually post anything to back up worthy or a player, you just attempt to attack those that see fault in him by stating he is in the job and so must no what he is doing.

Anyway I dont think you are an NCFC fan Captain Dicky, you certainly have no opinions on anything so why bother posting on the board at all?

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

your quite funny captain dicky, you never actually post anything to back up worthy or a player, you just attempt to attack those that see fault in him by stating he is in the job and so must no what he is doing.

Anyway I dont think you are an NCFC fan Captain Dicky, you certainly have no opinions on anything so why bother posting on the board at all?

[/quote]

None of you have the courage to put these points to the manager face to face.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

None of you have the courage to put these points to the manager face to face.

[/quote]

its funny, the few times he has been interviewed and asked *dangerous* questions he has given very poor responses

'' None of you have the courage to put these points to the manager face to face ''

What a load of bollox.............I would love the opotunity to meet Worthless face to face & tell him exactly what i think!

The last one to ask him at the ground was told in no uncertain and, um, colourful terms to be quiet if I recall correctly, with a press conference afterwards telling the media he does not give two hoots what the fans think, leading to a public apology.

[quote user="A load of squit"]Go to Colney, he''s there most mornings.[/quote]

some of us have jobs to go to... and i telly ya his scouts are probably there with him cos they obviosly dont actually look at any player we may be about to sign, if they do they do should be sacked on the spot