Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

watford predictions ?

I reckon we''ll scrape a 1-1 draw, mcveigh too score. Ashton wont play leading to more speculation and thorne will start, God help us.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I reckon we''ll scrape a 1-1 draw, mcveigh too score. Ashton wont play leading to more speculation and thorne will start, God help us.[/quote]

is that fact or speculation about thorne and ashton?

Watford have done well here recently - but my optimistic alcohol-infused water has a feeling we''re due a return to the days when Dixie Deehan made the Hornet''s lives a misery. A wildly fanciful 4-1 is my guess (no, I''m not off to the bookies with this one!)

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I reckon we''ll scrape a 1-1 draw, mcveigh too score. Ashton wont play leading to more speculation and thorne will start, God help us.[/quote]

is that fact or speculation about thorne and ashton?

[/quote]

No, it is only speculation but they havent been clear about the injury, saying he''s got a niggle and is doubful seems to be as if they are covering there tracks.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

1-2

[/quote]

Can''t see anything more than a draw for this one. Especially with the midfeld we have. It''s the 19th january and we''ve bought etutu and robinson both rubbish!

[quote user="Old Boy"]3-2 (Thorne, McVeigh and Doherty)[/quote]

Unfortunately i dont think thorne knows where the goal is, i hope im wrong.

a win of any sort for me is vital. there''s no point bottling it with a defensive formation and defensive

minded personnel, we need to go for it.  if worthy is brave, city might

sneak a 2-1 win.  if he bottles it, boothroyd and malky will upset nigel''s applecart.

Watford haven''t been playing well but keep picking up results so I am with you ''Trainers'' on our approach to the game.

If Ashton plays Malky will have no problems with pace and will eat him up.

Etuhu will have his best game yet, particularly if put in central midfield and this board will reflect some fresh opinions on him come Saturday evening.

As usual expect us to conceed but also expect an exciting game. 3-1 or 3-2 to City with Etuhu, Huckerby and Hendo on the scoresheet.

Not sure why but I can feel a home win and more crucially pove we can get three points without Safri shoring up midfield.. no logical reason why we should do so on what we have seen so far this season but 1-0 home win, with Capn Clapper scoring a late winner...

I predict that worthy will mention, work ethic, commitement, never say die attitude, cant ask any more from the players, situation and dean ashton is injured and we''ve had no acceptable bids all in his after match speach.

Anymore predictions for today''s match? I shall stick with my earlier forecast of a 2-1 victory to the boys in yellow and green