Sign in to follow this  
SHRIMPER

PHOTOGRAPHY

Do you still get out with the camera now and again Herman? These beauties popped up beside my boat just off the Mexican coast last summer. They hit the fishing a bit but I did not mind in the least.

RKNX4gF.jpg

e5B9QsM.jpg

Looks good mate.

Can't say I have been anywhere exotic of late so have just got a few quick snaps of North Norfolk and a few other journeys around England that are of any note. And what with photobucket going rogue I never bothered looking at another hoster to stick anything on my laptop.

I started this thread again as all my pictures (and yours) have been corrupted by the greedy photobucket mob. I now use IMGUR to host mine for fora work. It is dead easy to use and free which is a bonus. Hope to get to the Nat History Museum in the next week or so to see the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition. I'm still using my Nikon as I cannot justify upgrading as it is so good.

• Thanks 1

In case you don't know, avoid the museum on school holidays and weekends. It's busy at the best of times but at those times it is pure chaos.😀

Yes thanks for that Herman. Daughter lives not a hundred yards from the T of L and we are up at least once a month but always have stuff to do but visited the Truman gallery to see some old photography of a favorite area of london for me, Spittlefields market. If you get to that area visit the Breakfast Club Restaurant.. Artillery Ln it is superb.

Edited by SHRIMPER

While on my way to the Truman Gallery I spotted this pair of world famous artists, Gilbert and George. They do some really off the wall stuff at times. True eccentrics who always wear the same clothes, winter and summer apparently. Taken on a cold and miserable day using my iphone so not a great capture.

qaGFFWi.jpg

• Like 1

This picture is a few years old now and I took it looking straight down through a glass floor 88 floors straight down, so it looks a bit out of focus. Mrs Shrimper would not stand on it 😁 Jin Mao Tower Shanghai.

DSdEf63.jpg

1 hour ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

They’re very good Swindon 👍🏻

Tiger my favourite animal 🐯 

Just lucky, my daughters boyfriend is the head of lions at Longleat, He gives us special access  

• Like 1