Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Never has a 0-0 been so painful

Totally dominated, a team that was quiet frankly more like the bottom side than anybody else I have seen this season, missed chance after chance. Just not clinical enough, arrogant enough, ballsy enough in front of goal. Need to just shoot at times and if it comes off somebody’s **** and in fantastic. But honestly, absolutely no rub of the green either, not asking for luck just a little rub!!! ( so to speak). Difficult to give team anything but praise , played very well for 80% of the pitch. Teemu was as openly frustrated as any of us supporters at the end, he cares. This 0-0 was just painfully frustrating .

I can see exactly where you are coming from but it wasn't painful for me. I don't often get to see the boys play as I live and work in Durham. Before the game met a couple chaps from Kings Lynn in Rosie's Bar. The Newcastle fan who had kindly offered me a free ticket to sit with him was fascinated as although i have been in the North East since 1981 he still thought i sounded like a Norfolk boy. The two chaps couldn't understand how someone with my accent could know more than them about Norwich. All made for a great day out. Yes we should have won and i was disappointed  not to see Drmic come on as i think he would have caused the toon problems. Painful.....definitely  not....not for me anyway. Can i just add that all the way home to Durham i heard Toon fans saying how they wish they played like us. Pleased to hear that as it means we are onto something even if we go down.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, canarycop said:

I can see exactly where you are coming from but it wasn't painful for me. I don't often get to see the boys play as I live and work in Durham. Before the game met a couple chaps from Kings Lynn in Rosie's Bar. The Newcastle fan who had kindly offered me a free ticket to sit with him was fascinated as although i have been in the North East since 1981 he still thought i sounded like a Norfolk boy. The two chaps couldn't understand how someone with my accent could know more than them about Norwich. All made for a great day out. Yes we should have won and i was disappointed  not to see Drmic come on as i think he would have caused the toon problems. Painful.....definitely  not....not for me anyway. Can i just add that all the way home to Durham i heard Toon fans saying how they wish they played like us. Pleased to hear that as it means we are onto something even if we go down.

We certainly have a special way about us, hopefully it will yield more points as well. 

2 hours ago, canarycop said:

Nice to hear, but would they swap 10th for bottom?

• Sad 1