Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

We will beat Liverpool

Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to go back and tell Liverpool that we may be going down, but the three points are staying in Norfolk!!!

F78A9429-D929-4954-B30E-BC63AB7D6ECC.jpeg

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Play at our best and they will know they have been in a game and if our luck changes in front of goal, we might actually pull it 

I think we will.yes we will have to be at are best and liverpool off the pace but a great chance at home

56 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to go back and tell Liverpool that we may be going down, but the three points are staying in Norfolk!!!

F78A9429-D929-4954-B30E-BC63AB7D6ECC.jpeg

Are you drunk? 

• Like 1

You HAVE to BELIEVE that you can win it, that it is within your power to win it, that on your day you can win it, that with luck you can win it, that if you desire it enough you can win it. Anything less and you are letting the opposition get the better of you before they even set foot inside the ground. So don't talk the opposition up, talk us up!

🤓

Just now, lake district canary said:

You HAVE to BELIEVE that you can win it, that it is within your power to win it, that on your day you can win it, that with luck you can win it, that if you desire it enough you can win it. Anything less and you are letting the opposition get the better of you before they even set foot inside the ground. So don't talk the opposition up, talk us up!

Just listen to what other people are saying. Go on, just go back, read some other people's posts and consider them, rather than just thinking about what you can say that is going to get the most angry responses from people.

As with the Man City game, it's a free shot with no expectations attached to it. I believe it is possible for us to win it, it's just massively unlikely. That's literally all people are saying.

• Like 3

Liverpool will either go unbeaten all season or they will lose one game.

Wouldn't be a surprise if it was against the bottom club.

Funny things like that are not uncommon

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Play at our best and they will know they have been in a game and if our luck changes in front of goal, we might actually pull it off.

We will all be pulling off if a miracle happens next week. 

But, token scalp taking is what we need to stay up, let's face it they are all above us, and some, so they are all potential scalps😂

I think you’re being very optimistic believing we will beat the Reds. Ok, you can never write it off - I originally thought the victory over Man City was going to be a 5-0 defeat but personally I think we’ll get thrashed when you look at how well they’ve done so far this season, having still only dropped 2 points.

Time will tell, but we may as well go all out and maybe surprise them, whether Farke agrees who knows, but nothing to lose imo.

19 minutes ago, Ray said:

But, token scalp taking is what we need to stay up, let's face it they are all above us, and some, so they are all potential scalps😂

True that of course but taking points off teams in and around us is what I really want to see. :classic_cool:

I agree, but taking points from anywhere will help, including Liverpool 

What's history got to do with it? I know it's the hope that kills you, but......

With teams like Bournemouth getting their act together now we are looking a bit doomed. Teams we came up with are doing way better, certainly Sheffield are, they have invested well. Might be a gamble our strategy, seems we are planning on a relegation/parachute payment/yoyo type scenario, got my doubts.

Edited by Derry Quay

Watching the highlights today, Southampton played well and just failed to take advantage of some uncharacteristic dodgy Liverpool defending. The end result was a 4-0 Liverpool win.

Any thinking that we’ll get a result is in more hope than expectation, personally I think we’ll get beaten comfortably but then nobody expects any different for this fixture.

Did read about a Trevor Putney winner around 1986.  Can't remember victory against Liverpool in PL era.  If we can keep it below 3-0 it will be moral victory, remember Suarez 3 consecutive hat tricks.  OP and Lakey on a wind up

Just looked it was May 1993, so 27 years but we’ve only played them 7 times this will be the 8th since the win........who knows we might just win, if VAR goes our way, Mane & Sala are injured, Van **** gets sent off and a Pukki can find his form again we might win......

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We will all be pulling off if a miracle happens next week. 

It will be a miracle to get 3 points of them as the game is not for a fortnight.