Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

I think we can now safely say

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Was it the use of the word weirdo that attracted you to post ?

😂why ,are you looking for ways to get my attention? You know i'm male & little old for your taste, right? Might be able to find a snap of me in a bikini in my younger days though, if you're really interested, not sure where it is now though, might have left it on a train. If only I had an inside contact .👍

11 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Run away ? 😁. I didn’t slag off this forum either, I slagged off the negative nut jobs like your mate. What exactly do his posts achieve ?

You advised posters on the other forum to not go on the Pinkun and if you want to talk about ' what do his posts achieve ' maybe you could explain what your photo of St Andrews Hall achieved which was not accompanied by even a single word comment. The relevance to it on that particular thread is up for debate also.

Any football is better than CH's style with us. Much, much prefer DF's even if he does make some mistakes, we all do. Some fans will think they could do a better job than DF, think again.

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Glad you're back FF, forum hasn't been the same without your insightful wisdom and humourous posts. Welcome back to the nut jobs and weirdos 

And here they come 😁

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You advised posters on the other forum to not go on the Pinkun and if you want to talk about ' what do his posts achieve ' maybe you could explain what your photo of St Andrews Hall achieved which was not accompanied by even a single word comment. The relevance to it on that particular thread is up for debate also.

You just know you can’t defend him don’t you ? Oh yeah, he’s a funny bloke really

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

And here they come 😁

Care to elaborate  on your libellous statement FF? 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

A little sensitive this morning Benny? What on earth could be upsetting a out a photo of St. Andrews hall? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You just know you can’t defend him don’t you ? Oh yeah, he’s a funny bloke really

Swerved my question totally about your photo of St Andrews Hall. This from someone who asks what certain posts achieve ! Was it funny because if so care to elaborate on the joke ?

Edited by TIL 1010

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Care to elaborate  on your libellous statement FF? 

I swear you only ever really get involved on this forum when there's something from FF or Nutty.

Weird, but each to their own.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Swerved my question totally about your photo of St Andrews Hall. This from someone who asks what certain posts achieve !

Coming from the person that avoids any conversation about his mate  ? You know you can’t defend him so you try to change the subject yourself

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I swear you only ever really get involved on this forum when there's something from FF or Nutty.

You're entitled to that view hoggy but I, Of course, disagree. 

Didn't realize you had to post regularly on all topics.

Plus it's almost impossible to post on a thread that NN hasn't posted on before. 

Edited by Greavsy

20 minutes ago, Since 1980 said:

Any football is better than CH's style with us. Much, much prefer DF's even if he does make some mistakes, we all do. Some fans will think they could do a better job than DF, think again.

I've still enjoyed watching us this season. 

I mean, it's mixed with frustration most times because we're so close but not getting what we deserve. But once you're down at the bottom that happens, or at least all fans feel that way.

It's still better than resignation in every game that you're barely going to see your own team lay a glove on the opposition and just sit back and hope. Go 1-0 down and continue to do the same.

I'm already looking forward to next season and the January window re-enforced my view that we have a long-term plan and our scouts are a bit smarter than the lot on here who think "Y wE nOt SiGnZ kOuLiBaly"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Coming from the person that avoids any conversation about his mate  ? You know you can’t defend him so you try to change the subject yourself

The subject was you and your efforts to put down the PinkUn on another forum coupled with that photo you posted. Rather coincidental that you steered clear of ;posting for a couple of weeks or so once Greavsy planted that link on here of course ? As for my ' mate ' would this be the same mate i know virtually nothing about ? I suppose it revolves around how you define mate so mine is obviously way different to yours.

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You're entitled to that view hoggy but I, Of course, disagree. 

Didn't realize you had to post regularly on all topics.

Plus it's almost impossible to post on a thread that you have not posted on before. 

Fixed it for you Greavsy.

27 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Your uncle and your grandpa?

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The subject was you and your efforts to put down the PinkUn on another forum coupled with that photo you posted. Rather coincidental that you steered clear of ;posting for a couple of weeks or so once Greavsy planted that link on here of course ? As for my ' mate ' would this be the same mate i know virtually nothing about ? I suppose it revolves around how you define mate so mine is obviously way different to yours.

The subject is your mate making an idiot of himself on here by posting about Chris Hughton. Amazing that you know nothing about a bloke you go to away games with and you describe as a really funny bloke when you get to know him.

Anyway back to the point of the thread

i would ask you to compare the Hughton era in the premiere league v the Farke era at the same period in the premier league in. Terms of points and it is screamingly obvious even to those with the most basic maths that Hughton was the more competent manager 

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

The subject is your mate making an idiot of himself on here by posting about Chris Hughton. Amazing that you know nothing about a bloke you go to away games with and you describe as a really funny bloke when you get to know him.

The stalking is turning into a near obsession do I need to get a restraining order? 

16 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

We used to have this standing joke when Hughton was in charge.

A supposed situation that we were 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go what should Hughton do?

Put on two attackers on and try to salvage a point?

The answer was take off your main goal threat and bring on another defender to make sure we don't let in another one!

This

21 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The stalking is turning into a near obsession do I need to get a restraining order? 

Now then Jobsworth ( sorry i should really say mate apparently according to your stalker ) there is little point as it would fall on stony ground because he has great difficulty understanding the written word as both greavsy and i this morning have asked questions but he just seems intent on focusing on you totally ignoring what was asked of him.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now then Jobsworth ( sorry i should really say mate apparently according to your stalker ) there is little point as it would fall on stony ground because he has great difficulty understanding the written word as both greavsy and i this morning have asked questions but he just seems intent on focusing on you totally ignoring what was asked of him.

He is completely obsessed with me, I imagine he has a section on his bedroom wall dedicated to me.

what worries me is that he is going to want to get photos of me in my budgie smugglers next for his own self abuse purposes 

We play better looking football under Farke, but the results haven’t been as good. You can put this down to a more defensive style taking less amazing players to pull off successfully, whereas the kind of flowing, fast-paced attacking football we like to play under Farke is much tougher to get right, and against EPL opposition we just aren’t quite good enough at it at this level.

Had we simply put more chances away this season, and not conceded so many simple set piece goals, we’d be so much better off.

41 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

The scampi is turning into a near obsession do I need to get a gastric band? 

👍

6 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

We play better looking football under Farke, but the results haven’t been as good. You can put this down to a more defensive style taking less amazing players to pull off successfully, whereas the kind of flowing, fast-paced attacking football we like to play under Farke is much tougher to get right, and against EPL opposition we just aren’t quite good enough at it at this level.

Had we simply put more chances away this season, and not conceded so many simple set piece goals, we’d be so much better off.

Indeed so are we accepting the stats that show we were more competent and competitive under Hughton, the stats don’t lie

17 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Indeed so are we accepting the stats that show we were more competent and competitive under Hughton, the stats don’t lie

First team not good enough replace them with the yuff I say

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Nutjobs and weirdos

Why not answer the question FF instead off your constant diversionary tactics? 

Hughton was the most boring manager we’ve had so far in my lifetime. I know he got us to 11th in his first season in charge but despite keeping Brighton up last season he still got the sack as the fans were fed up with his boring style of play. Although I do believe we are going to end this season with our worst ever premier league points tally Farke has had very little money to spend on players when Hughton had £7.5m to spend on players like Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Just look at what Farke has achieved when the strength of the squad on his arrival was rather poor.

I my opinion only call for Hughton as manager if you don’t follow the games live or watch highlights

• Haha 1