Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ipswich v Peterborough

Every cloud has a silver lining.........😂👍

So they can’t even win a local derby in the 3rd division.

Edited by Indy

There were more than 21,000 there today too! Probably quite a lot of kids and first-timers who have been sucked in by the latest loss-leading low-pricing gimmick. I bet they had a memorable day! 😄

• Haha 1

I can not understand why their support just sits there and takes it from the owner without a whimper. Despite all the poor decisions and the never ending downward spiral they have been on, there is never a sound, not a peep it seams. 

They must have some of the most accommodating, easily pleased fans in the leagues and that is certainly not healthy for them.

Ho hum.

7 minutes ago, East Rider said:

I can not understand why their support just sits there and takes it from the owner without a whimper. Despite all the poor decisions and the never ending downward spiral they have been on, there is never a sound, not a peep it seams. 

They must have some of the most accommodating, easily pleased fans in the leagues and that is certainly not healthy for them.

Ho hum.

Their owners wealth is probably the only reason they're not a bolton ...or even bury

46 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Mass walkout on 75 mins apparently.😁

.......followed by mass debate on Tw*tted ..............you have to feel sorry for them ............er....don't you ?? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Yep, Leeds twitter is worth a look in as well. 

That tw@ Grabban missed a pen and a sitter from 6 yards with no defenders near him too, as Forest got beat 2-1 🙂

Edited by kick it off

2 hours ago, East Rider said:

Ho hum.

I have a suggestion. It all looks so drab. A lick of paint may be needed to brighten things up. The grass is green, but maybe they should paint the stands yellow. Cheer them all up. 

1 hour ago, C.I.D said:

.......followed by mass debate on Tw*tted ..............you have to feel sorry for them ............er....don't you ?? 🤣

Probably not 😁

The scums keeper looks as good as michael theoklitos. See sky sports for a laugh at the highlights

Anyone know why the borough number 9 was getting loads of stick ? Each goal he gave the binned fans some real what’s for.

4 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

Who cares really I'm a Norwich fan and only care about us as does most Norwich fans ,get a life.

I'd say 'most' Norwich fans probably like watching Ipswich lose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'd say 'most' Norwich fans probably like watching Ipswich lose.

I think they prefer seeing Norwich win .

13 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Anyone know why the borough number 9 was getting loads of stick ? Each goal he gave the binned fans some real what’s for.

Think they where linked with him and he chose posh

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

I think they prefer seeing Norwich win .

Well of course! I much prefer watching Norwich win to watching Ipswich lose. But when we don't win, I take great pleasure in watching Ipswich take a sh*t with their clothes on in front of 21,000 miserable fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Well of course! I much prefer watching Norwich win to watching Ipswich lose. But when we don't win, I take great pleasure in watching Ipswich take a sh*t with their clothes on in front of 21,000 miserable fans.

21000 really lol.

5 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Think they where linked with him and he chose posh

Thanks, that would make sense as he was certainly giving them everything lol. Was desperately trying to work out his link with us as that much abuse to a player and a players reaction like that to fans is usually only saved for ours or their previous players.

• Haha 1