Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

A great big dodgy rumour.

If you need cheering up read the following,

Dean Ashton will sign a 5 year deal at West Ham this week for 7million + Elliot Ward. Robert Green will sign for Pourtsmouth for 3million, Jason Shackell will join Bournemouth for a mesily 400k and Gary Doherty will join Reading for 1million. Norwich will not spend all of the earnings in January but will try to sign Gary Mcsheffry for 1.3million, Gary Cahill for 1.5million, Sean Thornton for 800k, Greg Halford for 900k and Mitchell Cole for 800k and Dean Lewington for 300k. The startin 11 when fit will be;

Gallacher

Colin Ward Cahill Drury

Thornton Apoopoo Safri Cole

Halford Mcsheffry

Its clear this bloke hasnt got a clue because he''s dumped huckerby and mcveigh from our starting 11. He thinks our ward is a centre half. I''ve never heard of cole, i thought thornton was centre mid. He also has halford playing up front although he only plays there on footy manager and hardly ever for colchester.

So remember, a lesson to be learned is never believe dodgy rumours.

There are other rumours that we will sign lisbie and johansen in a direct swap for green

and this is todays crap!

FAO NORWICH FANS, SOME BAD AND GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL, GOOD NEWS IS I''VE JUST HAD A LONG CHAT TO C.JEROMES GRANDAD(FRED)HE TOLD ME THAT CAMERON WAS ON HIS WAY TO NORWICH FOR 2.75M WITH ADD ONS, THIS MEANS MR ASHTON IS OFF BUT NOT WHERE YOU ALL THINK!!! HE IS OFF TO WEST BROM!! DONT KNOW ALL THE DETAILS OR PEOPLE INVOLVED, ALL I WAS TOLD IS NORWICH WILL GET 3M + A CLOSE FRIEND OF CAMERONS AND A SHORT TEETHY STRIKER. BERT

Just seen someone on sky sports "your view" saying that ashtons off to newcastle and were getting ameobi as part of the deal.