Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

What do the words - crap, abysmal and battered - all have in common ?

Is there an Ip5w1ch version of our own Lakey on there telling them they will be promoted and not sure what all the fuss is about ?

Apparently they had a pass completion rate of 53% against a lump and rush Rotherham. 

If they do go up, they're going straight back down. 

56 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Apparently they had a pass completion rate of 53% against a lump and rush Rotherham. 

If they do go up, they're going straight back down. 

I can’t decide which would be funnier, going up and down again, or not going up at all.

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

They’re anything but a lump and rush outfit.

Saw them play at Peterborough last Saturday and they build things up nicely, particularly in midfield. Got cold by two early Posh goals but the home team we’re hanging on at the end. Paul Warne has got them playing well and I’ll be surprised if they don’t finish in the top two.

Peterborough have been playing well of late and go to Portman Rd at the weekend. The Rotherham boss won’t be too upset to see an away win there 😀

15 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Well they pumped it long last year and if the Binners are anything to go by, last night, nothing has changed. 

Rotherham may be top, all that proves is how poor the League is. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

They're descriptives of Waveney's pre-match meal.

I think there is a new chef in The Gunn Club.

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think there is a new chef in The Gunn Club.

He'd better  get started on Wavey's rather oversize portion(s) soon then if hes gonna get it all cooked in time for the liverpool  game .

On 29/01/2020 at 09:31, ......and Smith must score. said:

Saw them play at Peterborough last Saturday and they build things up nicely, particularly in midfield. Got cold by two early Posh goals but the home team we’re hanging on at the end. Paul Warne has got them playing well and I’ll be surprised if they don’t finish in the top two.

Peterborough have been playing well of late and go to Portman Rd at the weekend. The Rotherham boss won’t be too upset to see an away win there 😀

Well I was there as well and thought that Posh played the far better constructive football and that Rotherham didn't really get going until the second half.  Happy to nick Ivan Toney off Posh if we do get relegated!