Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

McLean to West Ham for £10m

...is rumoured!?!

...bite their hand off....we've better attacking midfielders and we've got better holding midfielders.....£9.8m profit in 2 years would be some business!

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

They’ve just signed Sucek from Slavia Prague so doubt anything in this one!

Edited by Indy

10 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Probably his agent trying to get him a better deal

Either that or just paper talk for the sake of saying something. I don't see us wanting to sell him, particularly to a rival at the bottom, I don't see them wanting to buy him, but I could believe him wanting to go there, as they would likely increase his wages dramatically.

I think Archant / the Pink Un should just stop this nonsense. How is this helping the club to be "reporting" rumors. 

As I said the other day, it's not a fact, there is no quote from a player or a club official. It's just click bait. 

Archant / the Pink Un reporters you are (or should be) better than that. 

8 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I think Archant / the Pink Un should just stop this nonsense. How is this helping the club to be "reporting" rumors. 

As I said the other day, it's not a fact, there is no quote from a player or a club official. It's just click bait. 

Archant / the Pink Un reporters you are (or should be) better than that. 

I don't think the club minds though, it's not like the McNally days when people got banished to cover local football for reprinting gossip. The Pinkun's good on labelling things as "Transfer Rumours" and often get Webber on the phone to shoot things down. Webber's certainly media savvy and uses it to his advantage.

The big city for Kenny (28 year old) and Sitti (20 year old in a month) in return with about £9.5m in the kitty? Sounds okay by me!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I would drive him there

Comments like this are a bit harsh. I think he’s a good player. He’s also a player I can see David Moyes going for. I do think £10m would be hard to turn down - but just can’t see it happening. 

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I would drive him there

Wouldn’t he just take his brand new Range Rover?

Sky have a program every morning with a bunch of agents and pundits sat round a table talking about EPL rumours. Its the latest thing. You've had fantasy football. PS4 and XBox, now you have it, endless talking about rumours.

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Comments like this are a bit harsh. I think he’s a good player. He’s also a player I can see David Moyes going for. I do think £10m would be hard to turn down - but just can’t see it happening. 

Your opinion 

Yes from me, hold out your hand you have yourself a deal. 10 mil lovely ol job, better make sure there's no 14 day returns policy. 

Time all these agents were banned, they are parasites who are only interested in making a fast buck

6 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...is rumoured!?!

...bite their hand off....we've better attacking midfielders and we've got better holding midfielders.....£9.8m profit in 2 years would be some business!

Who's the replacement though?

It does sound like a fortune for Kenny McLean, but next season he'll bring goals and assist again in the Championship. 

Not like proven Championship players cost £2m these days is it, we go and try and steal a decent Championship midfielder and we'll get clubs asking for £8m for the replacement.

Signing cheapo players from Germany clearly very hit and miss, I'd rather keep McLean for next season than take a punt on another Bundesliga 2 player. 

McLean is one of those dependable 7/10 every week players that you need to keep you ticking over. 

• Like 3