Sign in to follow this  
delboy

i cant believe we're gonna pay 8 million for ashton

you lot must be laughing your bowlacks off.

he''s probably still just worth what you paid for him.

Everyones over priced these days, lookat jerome who were after. One good half of a season and he''s worth 3 million. Ashtons realistically woth 6 or 7, not 8. Wallcots certainly not worth 12 million, he''s obviously a tealent but didnt get a kick when he played at carrow road. You might be luckt to get him for 8 though, because if worthy rates our new man etuhu at half a million, ashton must be worth 10 -15 million!

For the record, were not laughing at getting 8 million for him, because we cant trust our manager to spend it.

Believe me, if you do get Ashton and he stays injury-free, you will be laughing. He is the third highest scorer in this division, playing averagely with an average team playing poorly. If you lot continue to play as you have done Ashton will score you goals and make them for others as well.

i totally agree. He is no way worth 8 million. He is still worth 3 million and has not shown the same form as he did in the prem.

It is a complete rip off for West Ham, but it isnt much good for us either as he is our only good player and the money would disappear without knowing where it has gone

The problem with Ashton, is that he is the sort of guy who will join West-Ham, put away 15 goals before the end of the season, make the World cup squad, and leave us thinking 8 million was a steal. Alternately, he could stay and do nothing for us, and we sell him for 3 mil at the end of the season

It was talk rubbish. It was nothing, But West Ham won''t be phone to Worthington last night. I think it Zip it! [:#] Daily Mail newspaper are Silly and bad boy to tried said that newspaper will be true.

Them are really Fuck off and talk Rubbish.

10 day away I will see that Dean Ashton will be Norwich player and he can help Norwich make play-off and he will be Premiership player with Norwich not West Ham because them are so silly and tried to get Ashton away.

I think Ashton will only one he want is stay at Norwich.

Yes [Y]Are you agreed with it and think Daily Mail newspaper are talk Rubbish about Ashton £8million to West Ham will be done.

maybe you are not going to hammers - baggies are interested in £3m + Earnshaw apparently.

He can''t turn for toffee. I''m looking forward to seeing a new forward brought in with pace. Someone to excite us. I love how everyone goes on about how Ashton needs service to his feet.

a) He can''t turn
b) His ball contol is awful. Sometimes I wonder if his boots are made out of rubber, not leather.

But he''s been a good ole chap in many repsects. Yes he can poach a goal and therefore excite the crowd. But he rarely scores a goal worth discussing. I''ll be surprised if he ever gets more than 3/4 England caps if any at all. He also seems like a cold person. Cool and controlled some people would say. Personally I think he lacks passion.

Don''t get me wrong - he''s done a good job for Norwich City and I thank him for that and wish him the best of luck. I just won''t miss him one bit.

Good luck Deano.

[quote user="Christopher Woodcock"]

It was talk rubbish. It was nothing, But West Ham won''t be phone to Worthington last night. I think it Zip it! [:#] Daily Mail newspaper are Silly and bad boy to tried said that newspaper will be true.

Them are really F**k off and talk Rubbish.

10 day away I will see that Dean Ashton will be Norwich player and he can help Norwich make play-off and he will be Premiership player with Norwich not West Ham because them are so silly and tried to get Ashton away.

I think Ashton will only one he want is stay at Norwich.

Yes [Y]Are you agreed with it and think Daily Mail newspaper are talk Rubbish about Ashton £8million to West Ham will be done.

[/quote]

Wha.....???

N.B. emoticons don''t work in posts (or not in IE6 and XPPro), but they appear when you quote a previous post. Same with rude words.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]maybe you are not going to hammers - baggies are interested in £3m + Earnshaw apparently.[/quote]

you''ll be better off with our 8 mill than 3 + earnshaw, earnshaw is toilet.

eastwood at southend could do a job for you, young and still learning, good price as well i reckon

delboy- to say that Earnshaw is toilet, shows that you haven''t actually seen much of him mate. He is extremely fast, and scores a variety of goals. He does need to play alongside a bigger ''target man'' type of player to get the best out of him eg Hartson.

Apparently WBA want in the region of £3.5 for him, so if Norwich agree to have Earnshaw and £3m in cash they are worse off than if they accepted WHU''s £8m offer - if indeed there actually is that offer available, which I seriously doubt as WHU chairman would be devasted to pay out that sum for anyone let alone Ashton.