Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Who do you want to go down?

17 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

adam1972 (or similar number)... thankfully he either got bored or banned.

Not forgetting that Villa clown Holte84 who came on hear all Bertie Big B*llox when they beat us on Boxing Day but has unsurprisingly fallen off the radar sinceĀ 

With all the harrumpingĀ thatā€™s been goingĀ on this boardĀ about the Championship being more enjoyable that the Premier League how come there arenā€™t more on here who kindaĀ hopes itā€™s Norwich ?Ā šŸ˜‰

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

With all the harrumpingĀ thatā€™s been goingĀ on this boardĀ about the Championship being more enjoyable that the Premier League how come there arenā€™t more on here who kindaĀ hopes itā€™s Norwich ?Ā šŸ˜‰

Well that's easy...you want your club at the highest possible level as a supporter...but I too find the Championship a more enjoyableĀ competition.Ā It looks like it will be the Championship for us next season, and we will see our team win more games ... But I hope we can avoid relegation, because I want my club to compete at the highest possible level.

anyĀ 3 from these 19 -Ā 

Liverpool

Man City

Leicester City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Tottenham

Wolves

Sheffield Utd

Southampton

Arsenal

Crystal Palace

Everton

Burnley

Newcastle

Brighton

Aston Villa

West Ham

Bournemouth

Watford

Ā 

Edited by spencer 1970

Bournemouth would be funny. They act all plucky but they are big money backed

villas squad would be sold en masse so Iā€™d be up for thatĀ 

and us. I hate this league

• Thanks 1

Villa, Villa and Villa.Ā 

Ive never been to Villa Park, never wanted to...... So if it comes down to it, and we go down, Ā Villa.

8 hours ago, spencer 1970 said:

anyĀ 3 from these 19 -Ā 

Liverpool

Man City

Leicester City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Tottenham

Wolves

Sheffield Utd

Southampton

Arsenal

Crystal Palace

Everton

Burnley

Newcastle

Brighton

Aston Villa

West Ham

Bournemouth

Watford

Ā 

šŸ‘

Definitely Villa - can't wait to see them implode. West Ham just to see the "winner" David Moyes get sacked yet again. And smug Bournemouth with their Russian billionaire and their new, huge stadium.

But also Brighton - because they'll always be a Division Three team and deserve to fail because they gave Hughton a job after he destroyed Lambert's legacy.

And Burnley because they're Burnley and play rubbish football, but also because Robbie Brady would get relegated AGAIN! And Watford because not even Watford fans like the way the club is run as a corporation. And Palace because they think they're something special when they're not and when Saha leaves again, they're history.

In fact, there aren't many teams I wouldn't like to see relegated......

I'd also like to see Leeds, West Brom and Fulham get promoted - less competition for us next season.

17 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

Villa, Villa and Villa.Ā 

Ive never been to Villa Park, never wanted to...... So if it comes down to it, and we go down, Ā Villa.

Iā€™ve been, itā€™s sh*t.

Ā 

They didnā€™tĀ even sell beer. Weā€™re Norwich, notĀ Millwall!

8 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

And Watford because not even Watford fans like the way the club is run as a corporation.

Really? I know lots of Watford fans, and none of them have ever said to me that they were unhappy about the Pozzos. Theyā€™re certainly better than the previous owner, Laurence Bassini, and having almost gone into administration at least twice in the previous 10 years before the Pozzos took over,Ā their finances look pretty secure.

I don't wish relegation on any club, but Bournemouth did cheat to get upin the first place, and Aston Villa have probably at least gamed the FFP rules. And based on Karren Brady's condescending de haut en bas comments about how we really needed to spend vastly more money to stay up, when it now transpires she has overseen a potentially catastophic financial ****-up, it would be amusing to see her West Ham go down.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

I don't wish relegation on any club, but Bournemouth did cheat to get upin the first place, and Aston Villa have probably at least gamed the FFP rules. And based on Karren Brady's condescending de haut en bas comments about how we really needed to spend vastly more money to stay up, when it now transpires she has overseen a potentially catastophic financial ****-up, it would be amusing to see her West Ham go down.

Yes, certainly my thinking on these 3. I'm starting to enjoy West Ham's decline. Indeed it is perhaps second only to seeing if the chasing pack can hunt down Ips**** in the next few weeks to leave them out of the top 6.

Such sideshows can always be found in underwhelming seasons.