Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Draw for the 5th round of the FA Cup

6 minutes ago, JF said:

What’s with the cringy fans shaking hands nonsense!! Tricky match but there’s no reason we can’t come through it 

Had an email about it. The BBC were looking for a fan from each club left in the draw to turn up tonight.

Came before we beat Burnley so bit surprised that didn't jinx us 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

And the Puffing Billy home will be even more rammed that at Stratford last week! Definitely go to Liverpool Street this time, at least you might get a seat before Chelmsford.

Liverpool Street to the new overground station at WHL right outside the ground. Horrendous queues after the game and rammed both ways like a Tokyo tube station.

I'll be in the Carribean sunning meself. I'll be taking an old Laptop so I can find the game on a Stream. 

I'll suspect neither Southampton or THFC want to progress, they have bigger fish to fry. We have the team to do well away, we will do well away. Extra time and penalties.....Time to play the game Delia, Daniel and Stuart.... (Balls) and put the best most refined team of Gladiators into the SPQR Stadion. 

2 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

I'll be in the Carribean sunning meself. I'll be taking an old Laptop so I can find the game on a Stream. 

I'll suspect neither Southampton or THFC want to progress, they have bigger fish to fry. We have the team to do well away, we will do well away. Extra time and penalties.....Time to play the game Delia, Daniel and Stuart.... (Balls) and put the best most refined team of Gladiators into the SPQR Stadion. 

What bigger fish to fry do Southampton have?!?

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

What bigger fish to fry do Southampton have?!?

Staying up ??  8 points from a disaster .....

The table never lies, unfortunately the table is so skewed, there is 8 points between upper table safety and a relegation battle. 

Living Daaaarn Saaarf, the feeling of impending Southampton Doom is palpable. Only surpassed by Brighton and Bournemouth fan capitulation. 

Anyways....I fancy ourselves against the Broken one at WHL.

1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

Staying up ??  8 points from a disaster .....

The table never lies, unfortunately the table is so skewed, there is 8 points between upper table safety and a relegation battle. 

Living Daaaarn Saaarf, the feeling of impending Southampton Doom is palpable. Only surpassed by Brighton and Bournemouth fan capitulation. 

Anyways....I fancy ourselves against the Broken one at WHL.

Southampton are about as mid table as it gets...and in 5 weeks time when this tie comes round could be as good as safe

27 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

Talked that one up ND and Tilly!

Well we get a larger away allocation for FA cup (15%), I suggest our away tickets should go on presale for those who will go to either ground ! 

Midweek trip to Southampton is my choice. The fans are owed a performance following that first half a few month back at Soton. Plus it's on my way home from work! 

Edited by Norfolk Dan
% added

50 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Liverpool Street to the new overground station at WHL right outside the ground. Horrendous queues after the game and rammed both ways like a Tokyo tube station.

We did Northumberland Park to Liverpool Street . Equally horrendous , queuing up road then a series of ramps . Reminded me of bloody Brighton this season , except it wasn’t raining . Comfortably missed the 10.30 train home , that was with a 7.30 kick off . Don’t know what the hell we’ll do this time , let alone with possibly extra time and penalties . Southampton easy for me , got a son who lives there . He’ll get a visit ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

11 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

And we don't?

I live in the real world of Pinkun and embrace the yoyo team that we are. Yes I've given up on a 'saved by the bell'  in the Premiership. It doesn't happen. Just draw with Fulham and we stay up. We lost 5-0. 

At the end of the season we will say goodbye to Max $ .....Jamal $ ......Emi $...... Teemu € .... and Onel £€&$ 

just put the best team out for the FA cup you know it makes sense

19 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Southampton are about as mid table as it gets...and in 5 weeks time when this tie comes round could be as good as safe

19 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Jeez... Cheer up!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

At the end of the season we will say goodbye to Max $ .....Jamal $ ......Emi $...... Teemu € .... and Onel £€&$ 

You forgot Ben.

16 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Just draw with Fulham and we stay up. We lost 5-0. 

Clearly a happy clapper with rose tinted glasses. It was 6.

• Haha 1

Just now, kick it off said:

Clearly a happy clapper with rose tinted glasses. It was 6.

Sorry, fat fingers on my old 2010 IOS 4 iPad .

🤒

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Friendly tip. Coming out walk to Northumberland Park . On to Liv St. (or Stratford ) . Don’t try and get back to Liv St from WHL .

4 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

And we needed to win

Yes we did, unfortunately, I'd listened to the BBC in the morning with all their connotations and time does fog your exact memory of what was required

to Err is Human.

well we should've Fuc?in Won. 

So...... En finallemant. We are going down. I have supported/been a fan of this club since I was 9 years old.

SHOUTING!! I would like an FA Cup Run worthy of our current team. 

And yes, the Championship never frightens me, bothers me or whatever. We are good enough to be Championship Winners Play-off heroes. 

Even the Johnsons Paint Trophy would have given me a warm feeling 

18 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

And we needed to win

I was 17 and had been out on the lash the night before... I walked home incredibly hungover, from my mates house where I'd stayed - about 4 miles in total, to make sure I was back in time to watch it....