Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Norwich vs Burnley (FA Cup) Match Thread

So looks like Idah is out on loan. Josh Martin on the bench which he has earned with recent showings for the academy. Strong team and very strong bench

Think this team means we are out of the cup by 16.50. Really hope Drimic gets going though to boost confidence. He has been a big disappointment. I'm sad Idah is not in too. Apologies to all for being this negative. I wasn't before seeing this team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Think this team means we are out of the cup by 16.50. Really hope Drimic gets going though to boost confidence. He has been a big disappointment. I'm sad Idah is not in too. Apologies to all for being this negative. I wasn't before seeing this team.

Idah off to the Championship in readiness for next season or league 1 ? 

• Like 1

Just now, kick it off said:

Burnley putting out a full strength lineup I think. Not 100% sure but can’t see any obvious absentees

Well they’re not going down so who can blame them going for it today. 

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Strong team and very strong bench

Good-I was in the away end at Tranmere on Thursday to watch a second or even third string Watford side go out of the cup-the loyalty of the fans who made the trip up on a weekday was not rewarded and there was a lot of anger.

Hopefully we will be happier than them at the end of the game

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Well they’re not going down so who can blame them going for it today. 

Do you realise how boring you are?

• Like 1

Radio Norfolk so busy running on about Idah they’ve not even mentioned that Amadou isn’t involved. Unless either have a knock (and Leitner) you can’t imagine why they aren’t playing today unless they are departing this week. 

Just now, Gordon Bennett said:

Radio Norfolk so busy running on about Idah they’ve not even mentioned that Amadou isn’t involved. Unless either have a knock (and Leitner) you can’t imagine why they aren’t playing today unless they are departing this week. 

Someone else mentioned in another thread that amadou has a knee injury and was 50-50 for today. No word on Leitner though.

i think a lot of us didn’t bother with the presser for today’s game as I missed the amadou news too

• Like 1

Just now, kick it off said:

Someone else mentioned in another thread that amadou has a knee injury and was 50-50 for today. No word on Leitner though.

i think a lot of us didn’t bother with the presser for today’s game as I missed the amadou news too

Fascinating stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fascinating stuff. 

Oh excellent - more pointless ****e. You can bore yourself, time for the block button.

• Like 1

Given that Cantwell and Buendia are injured, Godfrey is suspended, Amadou was touch and go and Klose's not back yet, it's still a pretty competitive side.

• Thanks 1