Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Danel Sinani set to sign very shortly

2 hours ago, hps2031a said:

For Sinai to come in, I believe a foreigner needs to leave as we have our full quote of 17 no English players.

We can sign as many foreign players as we like. We just can't put them in the Premier League squad. This guy is definitely for next seasonย 

• Like 1

On 25/01/2020 at 15:17, daly said:

Should have a bit of an advantage over other players with an extra i

Suitingย us well,ย givenย our advantage over certain teams with an extra iย 

7 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Football Insider have got an 'exclusive' saying it's doneย  ย :classic_mellow:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-norwich-city-reach-agreement-to-sign-forward-on-pre-contract/

" A Norwich source has told Football Insiderย thatย the club have acted to secure the wingerโ€™s signature on a pre-contract, and he is set to make the move to Carrow Road over the summer in preparation for next season."

3 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Still havenโ€™t seen a credible source mention this yetย 

Itโ€™s onย the front page of theย site ( assuming it counts as a credible source )ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Itโ€™s onย the front page of theย site ( assuming it counts as a credible source )ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I maintain my comment

This to sounds a good signing only 22 and banging in the goals in his league , i imagine it would have been cheap to buy him now though ? i think we need strikers this season so i would have paid a few million to have him here nowย 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

This to sounds a good signing only 22 and banging in the goals in his league , i imagine it would have been cheap to buy him now though ? i think we need strikers this season so i would have paid a few million to have him here nowย 

Weak league but hope he is up to championship standard... We will see

Exactly the sort of deal we need, building on the future, not wasting millions on journeymen....Bushiri Idah & Famewo with a couple others doing well, we could see a pretty young exciting side in the championship next year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Has he signed yet?

Signing shortly....

Shortly? Is that another player joining?

18 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Shortly? Is that another player joining?

Nah just waiting for sinani

18 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Has he signed yet?

Signing shortly....

Reports are heโ€™s signed a pre-contract to move in the summer. Wouldnโ€™t be surprised if Norwich are working on a deal to bring that forward to this window (which is what they did with Sitti), but if they can get agreeable terms theyโ€™ll just wait until the summer.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Reports are heโ€™s signed a pre-contract to move in the summer. Wouldnโ€™t be surprised if Norwich are working on a deal to bring that forward to this window (which is what they did with Sitti), but if they can get agreeable terms theyโ€™ll just wait until the summer.ย 

Welcome back, we missed you!ย  A little late in the window, but never mind.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Is a pre-contract binding Bethnal? Do you know anything about the player? Looks exciting from the video but then we've all seen that before! Seems a bit odd that at 22 he hasn't been snapped up by a neighboring German or Dutch club?

11 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Is a pre-contract binding Bethnal? Do you know anything about the player? Looks exciting from the video but then we've all seen that before! Seems a bit odd that at 22 he hasn't been snapped up by a neighboring German or Dutch club?

Pre-contracts are binding. I know nothing about this guy apart from watching him play against Sevilla on a ropey stream. Bit of a gamble but a cheap one.ย 

I guess many teams have passed on him as trying to work out how good a player in Luxembourg would be in any other league is pretty much impossible. Especially as data drives most transfers now and there will be no baselines to compare him against.ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Great to see you back, Bethnal!

• Like 2