Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Photo Question for a "pressure off" weekend.

Delia_1523184c.jpg.60d2a60bb0d1075b193d4554f8f864ee.jpg

Just found a random/daft Delia photo online and wondered who the youth team players are. I reckon I who 3 of them are but couldn't get the top middle 2. 

10 points, ultimate respect from your peers and a signed letter from Victor Segura in the post for getting all 5.  

The name Danny Gay flashed into my head for the goalkeeper (mind you all sorts of random rubbish flashes into my head so I've got no idea if that actually is him or not). 

16 minutes ago, Yellowhammer said:

Think it’s Justin and John fashanu on the left but apart from that can’t help 

Unless you are being funny the Fashanu brothers were way before Delia came along.

30 minutes ago, Herman said:

CL at the front. AC holding Delia's shoulder? 

Think it’s CW holding her shoulder. Agree CL and think it probably is Danny Gay as Thirsty said.

Edited by Aggy

Sorry, cheated.....

Celebrity Cook and Manager Norwich City Director Delia Smith poses with the youth team members left to right Barrington Belgrave, Yemi Abiodun, Danny Gay and Dave Murray with Paul Gorham kneeling. 

Only knew of Barrington Belgrave - used to play for Lewes DAAARN SAAAARF bloody years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Sorry, cheated.....

Celebrity Cook and Manager Norwich City Director Delia Smith poses with the youth team members left to right Barrington Belgrave, Yemi Abiodun, Danny Gay and Dave Murray with Paul Gorham kneeling. 

Only knew of Barrington Belgrave - used to play for Lewes DAAARN SAAAARF bloody years ago. 

I think Dave Murray is spelt with a silent C and W...

• Haha 2

Thanks chaps. I was well out. I thought it was Drewe Broughton (R), Kenton (L) and Llewellyn kneeling...rubbish. 

...and indeed, a lovely kit, I had both H and A shorts.